Emergency Glee Club Meeting

El's POV

When we got to the choir room, I asked,

El- What is it Rachel? Why'd you call the emergency glee club meeting?

Rachel- we have officially had all these people in our house for a day and we haven't performed once for them.

El- yeah, so? I don't think any of them would care if we perform or not.

Santana- Yeah especially Miguel.

El- see Rachel, none of the others want us to perform, so we won't perform for them.

Rachel- Yeah, but we should surprise them with something.

Santana- Quinn, El, and I are working on something.

Rachel- Okay then.

El & Quinn- We are?

Santana- Yeah, just so Rachel can stop bugging us about it.

I nodded in understanding.

El- Oh, okay.

After that, we made our way back to the auditorium.

Miguel- So what were you guys talking about?

El- nothing. Rachel just called an emergency meeting for no reason.

Miguel- Oh, okay then.

Rachel- It was not for no reason, El.

I crossed my arms.

El- Oh yeah, that's right Rachel, you want us to perform for mine and Will's friends and some random strangers when we don't want to.

Some of the Cobra Kai's and the party started snickering, along with Santana and Brittany. Rachel looked at me like "What the hell?"

Brittany- She speaks the truth.

El- Thank you, Britt.

Brittany- Your welcome.

Rachel- You guys do realize that Regionals are in a month, right?

Max- Yeah, but that gives all you guys like a month to decide what songs to do for Regionals, meaning you guys don't have to perform if you don't want to. 

Richie- I mean you all sound like dying cats when you sing anyways so..

Will- how the hell would you know if we sing good Richie? You haven't even heard us sing before.

Boris- That is where you're wrong, friend. On the way over here yesterday, Xolo found your guys's YouTube channel.

El- YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!

Xolo- Well you see, I can explain that.

El- explain then.

Jacob- Well you see, Xolo and I found your guys' YouTube channel when we were bored when we were on the road and we went down a rabbit hole of your guys' videos.

Mary- Yeah you guys actually make some interesting videos.

El- thanks. But why didn't you guys tell us you found our YouTube channel?

Richie- We didn't think it would be that important.

El- oh okay. ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE?! WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE IMPORTANT TO TELL US RICHIE?!

Hawk- El calm down.

El- DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, PIGEON!

Hawk- DON'T CALL ME THAT, PRINCESS!

El- DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, PIGEON!

Hopper- Both of you shut up right now before you're both grounded.

We both stopped and looked at each other  before apologizing.

Hopper- now, go wash up for dinner.