Hanging out with El

Hawk's POV

After dinner, we all got shoed our own rooms since most of us slept in the auditorium the night before. I had finished getting ready for bed by doing stuff like brushing my teeth, putting pajamas on, doing my skincare, taking out my mohawk and other stuff.

As I was in bed, watching TikToks, there was a knock on my door. 

Hawk- Uh, come in.

The door opened to reveal El. She was wearing different pajamas than last night, but her hair was the same.

El's pajamas:

That's when I noticed we were wearing almost the same thing

That's when I noticed we were wearing almost the same thing. After I noticed how we were wearing matching pajamas, I noticed El was crying.

Hawk- El, what's wrong?

El- I-it was a nightmare. Can I stay in here with you for a little while?

Hawk- Yeah. Of course. What was your nightmare about?

I had made room for her on my bed and she stat down on it, hugging me seconds after.

El- I s-saw everyone turn into walkers. I don't know how, but I tried to run away. I c-couldn't get away though because one of you guys as a walker grabbed me and bit my ankle. And that's when I woke up.

I held her close to me and said,

Hawk- None of us are gonna turn into walkers. I promise.

I felt her tears start coming onto my shirt, making it wet.

Hawk- It's okay princess. I promise.

After El calmed down a little bit, we sat on my bed talking for a while. We talked about random things until El suddenly yawned, making me do the same soon after. 

Hawk- We should probably go to sleep now.

El then asked me, 

El- Can I sleep in here with you? I don't wanna be alone.

Hawk- Sure Princess.

We then both layed down, facing away from each other. I was just about to drift off to sleep, when El asked,

El- Hawk, can you hold me?

Hawk- Sure.

I turned over and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

El- Goodnight Hawk.

Hawk- night El.

For the next few nights, El and I would sit in either mine or her room and talk about stuff or watch YouTube. We had fun and I was thinking about telling her more about me. Stuff that she did not know, because Jacob "accidentally" kept telling everyone some random stuff that happened to us all during season 1 of Cobra Kai, which had apparently not happened yet.

Everyone had to join glee club  and Cobra Kai because  Sensei, Joyce and Hopper said so. We also had to teach everyone all the stuf we had learned leading up to then, so nobody would be confused. They didn't tell us anything other than that. I was a little happy we had to be in glee club and everyone had to join Cobra Kai, because that meant I got to spend more time with El.

We were doing dance rehearsal and during one of the dances we were practicing, El spun a little too hard and almost fell. I of course had to say something about it, so I said, 

Hawk- Wow, guess you literally fell for me, huh princess.

El- sh-shut up, pigeon.

I smirked as I saw her face turn red.

Mr. Schue- Back to what we were doing before your Sensei comes in and yells at us again. A five, six, seven, eight...

Later after dance rehearsal and Karate, everyone decided to watch YouTube while taking turns taking showers. After everyone had taken their showers, we got ready for dinner. Afterwards, El asked me, 

El- Hawk, can you help me with a hook kick? I don't know if I'm doing it right.

Hawk- Sure. I'll help you.

El- Thanks.

El walked away and Miguel whispered to me, 

Miguel- Dude, she totally likes you.

Hawk- Oh, I know. Just trying to figure out how to make her mine.

Mary- Maybe you can teach her some karate. Then maybe then you can make your move. 

Hawk- Good idea. Thanks.

I then followed El to the auditorium, where we had practiced earlier. We had put the blow up mattresses back on the stage, so nobody would hurt themselves.

Hawk- Alright, show me your hook kick.

I told her as we stepped onto the mattresses. She did her hook kick and I noticed that she did it correctly.

Hawk- You did it good.

El- Really? I thought I was doing it terribly.

Hawk- nope, you did it right.

El- Alright, what about my leg sweeps?

She stepped closer to me and in one swift motion swept my feet from under me with her leg and I came falling down.

Hawk- What the heck?

El just looked down at me and smirked. She then turned to walk away, but before she could, I got  up and decided to get payback. Before she was fully off of one of the mattresses, I swept her legs out from underneath her.

El- God damnit.

Hawk- Never wait for the enemy to attack, princess.

El- Is that so? Well I guess I'll just--

El then in one motion grabbed my leg, making me fall once again and flipping herself so that she straddled me. 

Hawk- Damn princess, wish we were in this position more often.

I smirked at her as I noticed her face turning red. What I did not notice however, was Sensei walking in, probably hearing what we were doing.

Johnny- What the hell are you two doing in here?

We both jumped at the sound of his voice, immedietlly moving away from each other.

El- We were just practicing some moves, Sensei.

Hawk- Yeah, what she said.

Johnny- Whatever. Joyce said to get ready for bed.

Hawk- Okay Sensei.

Johnny- And don't ever let anyone catch you two in that position. Do you understand?

El and Hawk- Yes Sensei.

Both mine and El's faces had turned red in embarrassment. We quickly left the auditorium and went to our rooms for the night after brushing our teeth.

When I layed in bed, I thought, That was super embarrassing having Sensei walk in on us in that position. Although, I did like seeing El's face turn red after I had said that before Sensei came in. When she did that hook kick it was super hot also. Ugh, I'm just gonna have to do something to make her mine. Even if I don't actually like her.