Chapter 2: Lily Camacho...

*Edited 03/25/2016*

Lily Camacho is a 23 year old College student who will be graduating in about seven months. She will have a Culinary Degree but her specialty is baking and pastries. It had always been a passion of hers since she was younger, getting it from her grandmother who had pretty much raised her since her mother was always working.

Lily was born in 2005 and raised by her loving parents in the South. Her mother is a nurse and father worked in a Forestry Company. They weren't rich but they managed, her father taking out of State jobs to earn more income. He was sent out to the West Coast for a job one year when Lily was just 11 years old. One day him and his crew went out to a wooded area for a job and from out of nowhere her father was attacked by a Mountain Lion. At least that's what the family was told...

After the Funeral, Lily was sent to live with her grandmother and younger aunt in San Francisco. Still mourning her father's death she felt comfort in her grandmother's arms as her mother couldn't handle the death of her husband and taking care of her at the same time.

Over looking the San Francisco Valley Lily loved walking the path through the woods that surrounded her grandmother's house. She was told never to be out there alone in the dark cause you "You never know what is bumping in the night."

But Lily would sometimes sneak out while her grandmother and aunt slept and go seat in the clearing that overlooked the big bright city.

One night still at the age of nine she snuck out and went to her favorite spot. It was very dark and the only light was the full Moon above her.

Sitting there she admired the Moon as she always did. It amazed her and she would find her body gravitating towards it...every time there was a full moon. Like it called her by name and spoke to her...

That particular night she was very sad, thinking about her father and how much she missed him. Sighing, she looked up at the Moon which seemed closer to her and spoke to it.

"Beautiful Moon above me...please take my pain away. I miss my father so much. I don't know what to do. Will this pain and agony ever leave my heart? He was the first man that loved me unconditionally...I was his pequeña princesa (little princess) Now he's gone forever." she said as she started crying.

"Please Beautiful Moon...will my heart be whole again...will there be someone else who will love me as much as my daddy did? Would I love them as much? When the time is right, will I know?!" she asked in hopes of a response but she was taken out of her thoughts when she heard rustling in the distance followed by a loud HOWL.

Narrowing her eyes towards the noise, Lily got up and ran towards her grandmother's house not looking back. Once there, she ran inside and into her bed scared. Under the covers she Prayed and wondered what she had heard and then fell asleep a short time later.

The next morning she woke up early and decided to go back towards the clearing to find any evidence of what she heard that might had been left behind. Wrapped around a big warm fleece blanket she trotted along the path until she got to the clearing...and once she did she couldn't believe her eyes.

There before her laid a body. It wasn't moving and it was naked. Closing her eyes she turned around so she couldn't look...but her curiosity got the best of her. She's never seen any one naked before...she was nine. But her compassion wouldn't let her just walk away from whoever was laying there...what if they were hurt...she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she left without at least finding out if she could help.

Taking a deep breath, she walked towards the body making sure she was careful, just in case she startled them if they were sleeping. Standing in back of what she knew now was a boy, she tilted her head to see any noticeable cuts or bruises he might have. He was covered in dirt and leaves and as she surveyed him, she noticed he was shivering and groaning a bit. Out of pain, she didn't know.

He was in a fetal position so she didn't know how tall he was. His skin was a light caramel color as he had brown hair that looked faded. He wasn't too muscular but you could see the definition of his muscles through out his body.

Right away Lily took off the blanket that was over her and put it over the naked stranger and wondered if he was the victim of a horrible prank. He looked like a teenager and she knew they would come to this part of the woods to party.

Leaning down to make sure he was completely covered she glazed his arm by accident and the unexpected happened.

The boy sat up snatching Lily's wrist and held it tight, digging his sharp nails into her skin...causing it to draw blood.

Screaming she pulled back, so hard that she fell backwards once he let go. Fear was in his eyes once he realized what was going on and his eyes softened once he laid eyes on her.

Holding her wrist Lily looked at him as he looked around not knowing where he was. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you...especially hurt you." he said as he moved closer to her.

Backing away she got on her feet staring at him...she couldn't move. No matter how hard she wanted to run, she just couldn't. Something in his eyes showed her he was harmless and that he was just scared.

"Are you okay...do you need help?!" she kept his gaze as she asked taking a step closer to him.

"I think I am...and no...thanks for asking." he said as he looked down and noticed the blanket that covered his naked body. Smiling he says "Thanks for the blanket...and I'm sorry if you had to see me...you know..." he said as he put his head down blushing.

"Um, no problem...I didn't want you to freeze to death." she said as she also looked down kicking leaves under her feet.

There was awkward silence for a few seconds and before Lily could say anything, she heard her aunt calling her in the distance.

"Oh shoot...my aunt is calling...!" she said looking at the direction of her name being called.

"I gotta go...are you sure you don't need my help?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Um, no...you've helped me enough...thank you so much." he said smiling again as he showed his pearly whites at her and snuggled the blanket closer to his body.

Hesitating Lily smiled "Okay...well I hope you won't be too hard on the people who pranked you. I wouldn't want to wake up naked in the middle of the woods overnight...you should prank them also...you know...for payback." she said shrugging her shoulders as she laughed.

He started laughing as he shook his head "I will try. This is a horrible joke and prank."

"Yeah it is!" she chuckled and turned her head as she heard her aunt's voice getting closer. "Well I'll see you around, hopefully clothed!" she said as she took off running and laughing.

"Hey...WAIT!!" he yelled out as he was on his feet walking towards her direction.

Stopping in her tracks she turned around "Yes?"

"What's your Name?"

Smiling she said..."LILY!" and took off running.

"Lily!" he said and smiled at the girl who in a small way took care of him by simply covering his exposed body that actually took comfort in the cold wet soil.

A/N: In this Chapter you are introduced to Lily and know a bit about her Background. Do you think it was a coincidence that she ACTUALLY Met Rand as a young girl?! Does she ever think of him or vice versa?! Will they meet in the Near Future and will they remember each other?

Thanks for Reading, Voting and PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS...

I Should be UPDATING my other two Colin Kaepernick Fan Fictions soon, "Dancing Your Way To My Heart" and "Lust, Love or Something Else?"