Chapter 11: What is Fate...?!

*Edited 04/03/2016*

Lily's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to head to the Russo Estate for the Grand Birthday Celebration for Mr. Russo tonight...after working so hard on the desserts and his four layer Birthday Cake all week, I'm so glad it's finally today.

Jacob had already left so he could go home and get ready for work. I already miss him so much. I'm still on a natural high from his marriage proposal last night...my cheeks hurt so much from all the smiling I've been doing.

Putting a set of extra clothes in my bag since I was going to Jacob's after the party I heard my phone ring. Picking it up I answered it cheerfully...

"Hollllaaaa...!" I say.

Hearing giggles on the other side they spoke "Hola chica...!"

"Hey Elise! How are you?!" I tell my best friend.

"I will be better after you tell me how last night went?!" she said seriously.

Laughing at her attempt to be "Serious" I sighed "Wouldn't you like to know?!"

"Yes! That's why I called...since you can't!!" she yelled through the phone.

"Well...we were a bit busy last night and it was very memorable." I say.

"Oh.My-Lanta! You guy finally did it?! How was it? Did it hurt? Was he gentle...what am I saying...Omg of course he was! Did you climax? How many times? Are you sore?" she rambled on before I cut her off.

"ELISE!!" I shouted over the receiver.

"...What? Please...tell me...the suspense is killing me!!"

"Ha Ha...I swear you are too much...plus, shouldn't that part of our intimacy be...private?"

"Not when it comes to me. I am your best friend for life. You know, chicks before dic-" I cut her off before she finished the word.

"Elise...stop right there!!" I chuckled nervously.

"Okay okay. So how was last night?"

"Let's just say that I will never forget it and he was very romantic." I added.

"That's nothing new. It's Jacob we are talking about."

"Alright, then let's just say that you and I will have to set time to go dress shopping in the near future." I say cheekily.

"Dress shopping? Don't we do that all the time?! Wait? Dress shopping...as in DRESS SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING?!" she squealed on the other line.

Pulling my phone from my ear cause Elise was screaming I hear her calm down.

"OMG...Lily!? Did Jacob finally proposed to you? Omg, omg, omg!! He did...I'm so happy for the both of you! How did he do it? When is the wedding? Omg...I'm crying!" she said happily and heard her sniffling. I swear I love this girl.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Elise and I talked all the way to the Russo Estate which made the drive quicker! I usually talk to her or Jacob when I have a long distance drive...I like the company while I drive.

Pulling up to the long dirt drive way to the Service entrance, I stopped at the Security Post. "Elise hold on for a second...." I tell her as I roll down my window.

Looking up at the humongous guard I gulped as he is so intimidating standing next to my SUV. He actually towers over it.

"May I help you?!" he asked as his booming voice startled me a bit.