Chapter 20: Loosing Control...

*Edited 04/15/2016*

"I am Kayden...Rand's other half...his Wolf."

Lily stood there frozen against the door trying to comprehend what he had just said. "Did he just say his name is Kayden? Am I hearing things?" she asked herself.

"Whe- where's Mr. Russo?" she stuttered praying that he would give her an explanation.

"I am he and he is me...I'm sorry my Precious Lily. This is not the way I wanted to introduce myself. You left me no choice and I know Rand wasn't going to do it until later..."

"Rand? Tell me what later? Please I don't understand." she said confusion in her voice.

"Might as well tell you since it's out...Rand is a werewolf...making me his Wolf. I come out when he can't control his anger or when he needs to fight. I'm what you call the DOMINANT one."

"Mr. Russo is a werewolf?!" Lily whispered now facing Kayden who still had his arms on the side of her body trapping her against the door.

"We are and we are the most feared and you our dear Lily are our Mate. The one that was made for only us!" he says nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck making Lily quiver.

"Your scent is intoxicating...you don't know how badly I want you. We've been waiting for you for a long time...and now that you are here with us...you will be ours...our Luna." he breaths out fanning his breath on her neck.

Lily couldn't move. She was trying to understand what this Kayden was saying to her. Werewolves? Mates? Luna? It was just too much for her. She couldn't think...it didn't help that his scent was clouding her thoughts. She felt a pull towards him and she was trying to fight it.

Noticing her daze, Kayden smirked and lowered his head to Lily's exposed shoulder. He ran his tongue against her warm skin sending goosebumps through Lily's body reaching her neck. Once there he started kissing and nipping her skin making Lily moan. Hearing her moan put Kayden on overdrive wrapping his left arm around her waist pulling her body closer to his body. Though Lily didn't know what was going on she was thankful he was holding her up since his kisses were causing her to loose balance.

"You taste so good...once I Mark you you will be all ours. Just ours." he growled lowly nipping her skin trying to find her sweet spot.

Lily held on to his arms for support. Moaning as he continued to kiss, lick and nip on her skin. She felt dizzy and confused. Jacob never made her feel that way!

"...Jacob." she whispered making Kayden tense stopping him from kissing her.

Snapping his head up a growl escaped his mouth and his onyx colored eyes bore into hers.

"YOU.ARE.MINE! JUST MINE!" he snarled snapping Lily from her trance.

Focusing on his eyes Lily let out a shrilling scream and started thrashing in Kayden's arms.

"Please, Please, don't hurt me. I won't tell anyone. Please just let me go! I just want to go home!" she pleaded making Kayden growl louder.

"You are MINE! I.WILL.NEVER.EVER.LET.YOU.GO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! YOU BELONG TO US!" he growled causing Lily to flinch and cry.

For a split second Kayden's eyes turned a golden color but disappeared.

"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING US!" he yelled lifting Lily up and running to the couch that was in the middle of the room throwing her on it making her yelp.

"Please don't hurt me...please!" she begged.

"STOP.SAYING.THAT! I WILL NEVER HURT YOU! YOU ARE OURS! WE LOVE YOU!" he yelled grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head with one hand.

He dipped his head to her neck now kissing it roughly. He wanted her and was loosing control while Rand was pleading for him to stop.

"KAYDEN! STOP NOW! YOU ARE SCARING HER! SHE'S NOT GOING TO WANT TO BE WITH US! STOP IT NOW!" Rand screamed in his head but Kayden blocked him out. Lily was their's and he will have her.

"MINE! ALL MINE! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE US TO GO TO THAT MUTT!" he seethed making Lily whimper under him.

"Please Kayden...please." she cried but he didn't hear her.

Kayden licked the spot between her collarbone and neck causing Lily to let out a small moan which she didn't intend to let out. The more he kissed it the more her body was failing her. It was a pull that she couldn't control.

"Moan for me Princess...we are the only one's who will make you moan!" he whispered causing Lily to arch her back.

Kayden zeroed on her sweet spot, his eyes so dark that anyone who didn't know he was a Werewolf would think he was a demon...he was going to Mark what was his.

Feeling his canines elongate he slowly leaned down towards her neck grazing them on her soft skin. Lily flinched and before she knew what was happening she let out a death curling scream at contact...

A/N: Hello my readers! I know it's been a long time that I haven't updated this story...SORRY! I started writing other stories so if you haven't checked them out yet, make sure you go to my profile and check them out! I would so appreciate it!

So as you know Kayden made himself known to Lily confusing her. Do you think he should have waited? Do you think she will ever accept Rand/Kayden after?! Is Kayden in FULL CONTROL of Rand's body?

Sorry for it being short also, I just wanted to update it!

Thanks for Waiting, Reading, Voting and Don't forget to Comment!