Eleven

"Samira

"Samira. Leave us." She said in a sweet voice as the beauty that was Ellaria Sand stood in the center of her chamber.

"Princess, I do not feel comfortable..."

"Samira, it was not intended to be discussed." Vaelerys didnt look away from the smirking Ellaria as she scolded Samira.

Reluctantly the servant woman left.

"It seems you have adapted well to the title of princess?" Ellaria chuckled as she walked to Vaelerys bedside table, running her fingers along the wooden trinkets and jewlery box.

"I am descended from Targaryen kings and queens. It was likely to happen."

Ellaria gave a wicked grin as she sat herself upon Vaelerys' bed.

"Long ago. Since the Dance of the Dragons your house fell from grace, penniless with no agency. Your mother was Siera Velaryon, daughter to Lady Jhansi Jordayne and some Velaryon second son."

Vaelerys pinched at her fingers nervously. Ellaria was playing around, finding amusement in her company.

"I am no ordinary bastard princess. My father is Lord Harmen Uller of Hellholt. I hold noble blood as do you, but I will admit I am blood to no royals. But unlike House Velaryon, we Ullers have over five thousand men at our arms, while you have perhaps fifty. You see in blood and name you may outrank me little girl, but I have the power of thousands of men and the people of Dorne. You are an outsider, an unwanted bride, and a child."

"Enough with the insults. Why have you come to my door well into the darkness of night Ellaria Sand? Shouldn't you be at some whore house with him?" She cut her off quick.

Ellaria gave an intoxicating smile. For a moment Vaelerys swore it has kindness behind it, almost as if she pitied her. Ellaria stepped forward, inches from her paramours wife.

"I am not your enemy child, neither is Oberyn. You are in a foreign land, and now possess the Martell name. In the mere half moon cycle you have been here, you have accumulated many new enemies...that is for certain. Though you may have Dornish blood, many can not see it unless they stand close....run their fingers across your high cheek bones and those pouty downward faced eyes which hold a foreign shade."

Vaelerys inhaled sharply as Ellaria's cold slender fingers played at her cheek.

As soon as she touched her Ellaria turned on her heel and distanced herself from the younger woman. She gave an innocent smile as she threw her hands to her side.

"I came here because I noticed something alarming, princess. A certain... man, you keep company."

"Arstan." Vaelerys said bluntly.

Ellaria noticed the curiosity in her young eyes. Obara was right, she didn't know. She would soon solve that calamity.

"Yes Arstan Dayne, the son of Allyria Dayne. Younger sister to Ser Arthur Dayne, Aeric Dayne (late father of the young Lord Edric Dayne), and Ashara Dayne. Father was his mothers cousin, Rayan Dayne. Arstan being the second only surviving male makes him second in line as heir to Starfall, behind his twelve year old cousin."