"Opening-Up" ⚠️

Mephone ran again, it was really a pattern at this point, just running away from his problems like a coward. But what else was there to do? He was there, he was there and he was saying something, Mephone had to run, it's not like he had much of a choice. He couldn't go back there, ever again, and he especially didn't want to see him.
Why was he there? What's been happening lately?
First, his only friends left. Second, Taco lied. Third, Bow's apparently partially alive, and now Cobs is back?
He always loved reality shows for a multitude of reasons, one of the most prominent ones being that he got to watch the drama happening. Not participate in the drama happening.
Cobs hated that about him, too.
Always berating him on every single little thing- he couldn't do anything around that horrid place or that disgraceful man.
Watching television was a big no unless it was somthing Cobs wanted to see, and that was all boring, it was all business-y shady stuff, and his own commercials.
EATING was a no too, Mephone didn't necessarily need to eat, but it was fun, and food was tasty, and it made him feel better. Like, what was the harm? It was just TV. It wasn't going to like- poison his brain or anything.
And the way he yelled, it was so loud. What was the need? Mephone could have done the simplest most easy-to-make mistakes of all time and Cobs would yell like he'd just seen his precious Meeple explode.
And the pointless tasks, too. Mephone was just made, and all of a sudden he was getting screen protectors shoved on him for 'protection' and, 'safety.' Funny how Cobs was so keen on keeping his physical self and appearance in check but never his mental-self. That left a mark, but like, literally.

He found a dark quiet spot at the back of the Hotel, and sat in the corner. His fingers were gripping on the floor so hard that they started to burn. He didn't want to let go, if he let go he'd have to go back again. Up there.
As he held on tight, he couldn't stop thinking about those thoughts that invaded his mind constantly. He didn't want to think about them, but he wasn't given a choice. They just, appeared in his thought process completely randomly. It'd usually just be things like, 'What would happen if,', or, 'What would this do?'
They always came unprompted and unprovoked too. He wasn't even doing anything most of the time.
He hated it, though. So much.

He tried to focus on the environment around him, apparently it said on the internet that that helped when things like this happened. He doesn't remember what it said, but it was something like, 'Panic attack', or 'Dissociation.'
He stared at the walls that had orange and lighter orange stripes on them, with the white part where the ground was.
And the strange wine coloured-carpeted floors... Oj was a good person, but a terrible designer. Down right horrendous. Seriously, it was horrible.
It made Mephone let out a small laugh through his current tears that soaked his screen. He should be careful he doesn't accidentally do water damage.

Nothing was working, he felt like he was drowing and getting shocked all over again. Like, someone punched him in the chest repeatedly.
He didn't have the energy or time to run anywhere now.
He was alone, still.
Everyone left him and Oj pitied him too much. He didn't want anymore pity. It made him feel like something was scratching him inside, he hated it.

None of the contestants even got his letters. None of them.
He doesn't even get to apologise to people.
Why can't anything go right? Why does he have to be so sad? Why is it like this? It wasn't supposed to be like this.

He was supposed to be a reality show host, and everything was supposed to be fine, and fun, and entertaining.
But it ended with- with Cobs, and the spaceship, and an awfully impulsive hiatus.
And the contestants were fighting with eachother so badly, Mic and Marshmallow quit.
They quit.
Up and left, just like everyone else in his life. Why did Taco have to be right? He hated what she did, but he hated that she was right, too.

"You're a sad person, Mephone."

He couldn't stop hearing it, he could never stop hearing it.
She was right though.
He was sad.
What kind of person sits in a room all day eating cookies and making.. making dumb challenges that make his contestants upset? A sad one.
Taco was ... a bitch, quite frankly.
Usually he wouldn't use such wording when describing sometone or something but there was no other way to put it.
But Taco was still smart. She knew what she was doing.
He was gullible and idiotic.