Daiya's Other Family

AU, don't worry. Leon flirts with Daiya in my AU lmao. He can't do that if Daiya's married.

Leon POV:

Me and Mondo were chilling at his house until Daiya came home with his wife and kid. Mondo jumped up and ran towards the door. This pretty woman, maybe in her late 20s, blonde, tall, perfect body shape, and kind, walked inside the living room. She's lucky she got Daiya. Apparently they got married two years ago and they were dating ever since middle school. Like 12 years.

"Shoku! Welcome back!" Mondo hugged her with a big grin on his face. Food? Shoku means food. Cute name though. She walked up to me and put her hand out. The kid walked up to her and looked at me.

"I'm Nisshoku Owada, nice to meet you! Call me Shoku! This is my younger brother, Rin Daiki." I shook her hand and she smiled at me. The kid stared at me for a bit and finally said something.

"Are you Leon Kuwata?" Rin tilted his head and moved closer to me. They seem about 14ish.

"Yup. Ultimate Baseball Star. Nice to meet ya!"

"Are you the boyfriend Mondo was talking about..?" The fuck? Ew..

"Hell no! Absolutely not..!" Me and Mondo said in unison. Mondo walked over to them and smiled.

"I would never. He's my best friend." Mondo puts his arm over me and smiles.

"Yeah. And I've seen his schlong too many times-" He let go of me and kicked my dick. He's lucky his family is here. I fall to the ground in pain, losing like millions of children on the way.

"Mondo! Don't do that."

"He sweared in front of Rin, what am I supposed to do?" 

"Hit me in the head or something, what the hell?" I punch his face and tried to get back up. I could hear Daiya say 'Stop fighting' in the distance so we left it at that. We all sat down in the living room. They started to chat for a bit so I decided to ruin the fun.

"You are so lucky." Daiya smirked and looked at Shoku.

"I know I am. Glad to have met her 12 years ago." I tilt my head a bit. I was talking to Shoku. She's lucky to have met Daiya. See what I mean?

"I was talking to Shoku but okay.. but you are lucky too, Daiya. Shoku's amazing." She laughs a bit as Daiya scoffs at me.

"Haha.. thank you Leon! I am very lucky for meeting him..! But try and come for him and I'll rip your lungs out and stab your intestines." She smiled at me and Mondo starts laughing. What the fuck. Does that run in the family? Does everybody threaten me in the Owada name..?

"Does every Owada do that?" Mondo and Daiya nod their heads as Shoku continues to stare at me. I should stop hanging with Mondo if this is always gonna happen. Rin keeps on staring at me. If they keep on doing it, I'm going to ask them where's KuriKara at. I kinda wanna be myself and swear but I can't fucking do that.

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Rin blurted outta nowhere.

"Yes! I don't like an-" I was gonna say anal but I saw the death stare of Daiya. "al."

"Yeah. You'll meet him soon. Just because we're close don't mean anything." Mondo crossed his arms and stared at me.

"Have you been in a relationship? I don't know, had sex before?" Mondo sighs as I face palm. I swear to god, it was one high time.

"Oh my GOD. I hate Hiyoko. We were high as hell. Wanted to test it. Ended up non anal virgins after that, okay?" Daiya looked at us and laughed. Shoku was giggling at it too.

"Man! When was that.?!" Daiya blurted out, still laughing.

"Two years ago." Mondo blurted out, embarrassed.

"And I regret the day it happened." I fell low when that happened. It was so awkward between me and him after that. Then when he got with Taka, I always somehow see them fuck and it just clicks.

"So, have you been in a relationship befo-" Rin asked, still confused.

"NO. Shoku, come get your brother." Me and Mondo move away from each other and sigh in embarrassment. What the fuck is wrong with Okumura?

"Hmm. So you guys are friends." We nod our heads as we stare at them deeply.

"But you saw each other's dicks?" We nod our heads again.

"So how did it feel?" I got up and walked towards the door. 

"Mondo! I'm getting Taka. I'll be back." I slam the door and sigh.

Maybe I'll make a part 2.

Word Count - 764