🌹Ruby Rose🌹

?:Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness — creatures of destruction

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named "Dust".

Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life.

But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone... darkness will return.
—————

~Walking down the darkened streets was man dress in a white coat and black pants with vibrant orange hair that swooped over one eye and had on his signature hat. Behind him followed by four of his henchmen head down an alley from the shadows. They stopped for a moment for the leader to puff out smoke his cigar it while still keeping it in his mouth and grins before walking down the road. Frightening nearby citizens, they quickly moved out of the way of this strange group not wanting to cause them trouble. The group made their way towards the shop....From Dust Till Dawn.

~A couple blocks way walked a silent girl dressed in pink and pastels with wave like skirt that flowed behind her followed by her hair moving in the soft wind. She looked like she was walking out of the ocean with every step she took. Every once in awhile glancing down at the scrap paper with an address of a music store that quickly scribbled down. She turned her attention to the Walkman attached to her hip and turned it up and adjusted her headphones and carried on walking.

?: So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed... there will be no victory in strength.

—————

The man and his henchmen soon enter the shop, unnoticed by a boy wearing a hooded red cloak in the corner of the shop, reading a weapons magazine.

?: But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require a smaller, more honest soul.

The henchmen look around and at the Dust crystals in the display when the man with the cigar  approaches the elderly shopkeeper.

Roman: (lowering the cigar out of his mouth and letting out smoke) Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

One of the henchman points his gun at the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: (raising his hands) P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!

Roman: Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. (Turned towards his henchmen) Grab the Dust.

One henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take Dust from the tube containers on the walls.

Henchman 1: (placing another open case on the display to the shopkeeper) Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

The shopkeeper proceeds to fill the case. As another henchman goes for another tube, he hears the muffled sounds of music. We went down the isles to see where it was coming from only to see a boy dressed in red with his back towards him. He walked towards him while pulling out his sword and pointed it at him.

Henchman 2: Alright kid, put your hands where I can see 'em...........

Henchmen 2:Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!?