𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖳𝖶𝖮, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌

'BAM! BAM! BAM!' lolo woke up to the familiar sound of her brother's friends' banter

'BAM! BAM! BAM!' lolo woke up to the familiar sound of her brother's friends' banter. she groaned and opened her window, which the pogues just so happened to be standing outside of. 'shh, shh too loud..'

'god, lo, its 1pm.' john b scoffed at lolo who gave everyone a blank stare, 'it is?'

'yep.' the four said simultaneously, holding back laughs at her state. she waved her hands in the air and let out a sarcastic scoff, 'well fiddle my tiddle. i slept in.' kie grimaced, 'lo, how do you even come up with these sayings?'

'what can i say,' she shrugged, jumping out her window and smoothly landing on the couch next to pope, 'i'm a natural.'

'anyway,' jj started yelling again, 'paint was getting knocked off the wall, man! from the inside! all right? and im just looking at him like- wait look at this-' he approached the others, scratching his scalp which caused white flakes to fall from it.

'what the shit.' lo grimaced.

'that's dandruff, disgusting!' kie groaned. 'okay, thank you,' pope scoffed, pushing jj away from him.

'okay, i'm actually gonna go.. see you kids!' lolo smiled sweetly, jumping back through her window and shutting it.

'isn't she like a year older than us?' pope squinted.

lolo closed her blinds and put on her red bikini set, slipping on her black platform sandals and placing john b's red cap onto her head.

she opened her blinds and climbed out the window once again, earning a whistle from jj. 'gross, stop flirting with my sister.' john b scrunched his nose in disgust.

'i'm gonna go to the beach. see you's!'  lolo smiled at the group before walking out of the sunroom, picking up her sunset orange surfboard on the way.

꧁꧂

lolo whooped as she surfed a wave, bending her knees to keep balance. as the waves became less frequent, the girl sighed dreamily as she stood still on her board and took in the view. she could see the huge beautiful waves that formed from afar. she wondered how far the ocean really went. her thoughts were interrupted when she found herself flipping backwards off of her board into the water, she didn't notice the wave that was heading towards her.

lolo rose back to the surface after at least six seconds, holding her board to float as she coughed out all the water she had just accidentally swallowed, gasping from shock. a slow clap could be heard from the sand, lolo snapping her head towards the sound.