𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾

'THATS NOT GOLD,' pope complained at the sight of the envelope kie had brought out of the hole

'lo, look at this.' john b said, pulling lolo over to him by her shoulder. 'holy shit,' she sighed, 'this is from our dad.'

the group fell silent, smiling to eachother over the discovery. jj broke the silence with a panicked voice, 'code red, code red, square groupers, square groupers!'

the five teenagers ran behind a building they were next to a distant, 'i see something!' being heard from the approaching vehicle. 'do you think it's them?' kie panicked.

'homies got a gun.' jj said, a little too calmly. lolo replied in a high-pitched whisper, 'what have i gotten mysekf into?'

'screw this,' kie sighed before getting up and running, everyone following behind her.

they attempted to climb over the gate, popes shorts ripping off in the process sending lolo into a laughing fit.

'nice,' jj raised his eyebrows, 'come on, dude! it's a little tootsie roll.'

'dear birds,' came from the tape recorder the group had set in-front of them. they'd gotten away safely, now figuring out more about lolo and john b's father with the new evidence. lolo sighed quietly at the voice of her father, a voice she missed dearly.

'i hate to say i told you so, but i told you so. and you doubted your old man. i suspect at this moment, you're filled with guilt and self-loathing after our last fight, but don't kill yourself just yet, kids. i didn't expect to find the merchant either.'

the friends looked at each other confusedly.

'you were probably right to call me out. wasn't exactly father of the decade. what can i say, i could smell the barn. and hopefully we're listening to this in our brand new sugar-shack down in costa rica living off passive investments and pulling on permits. if not, and you find this for less than optimal reasons well, thats what the map is for. there she is, the wreck of the merchant.' lolo honestly had no idea what her father was going on about, it must have beeb something mostly aimed at john b. but she still found herself tearing up at the sound of her old man's voice, a voice she had forgotten.

'if something happens to me, finish what i started. go for the gold, kid. i love you birds, even if i didn't always act like it. i'll see you's on the other side.' the brunette girl gave in. she let a tear drip from her eye, looking down at john b who was trying his hardest not to sob. lo followed her brother who stormed off and held him tightly, with all of her sisterly love. 'let it all out, john b.'