𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤, 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌

'HEY GUYS,' lolo smiled as she approached pope and kiara who were discussing something together

'HEY GUYS,' lolo smiled as she approached pope and kiara who were discussing something together. lolo wore a light green silk minidress with a flower headband on her head to match with kie.

'hey lo, you look good!' kie smiled back at the girl and gave her a hug, to which lolo gladly accepted. pope nodded as a greeting, 'hi, lolo.'

the three looked over to the mansion behind them when a series of applaud was heard. the camerons had arrived, ladies and gentlemen. 'here come lord capital and the exploiters,' kie scoffed.

'she's definitely gonna poke someone's eye out with that.' pope gestured to rose cameron, who was wearing a gold spiky headband with roses at the bottom. sort of like lady liberty.

'sarah looks pretty,' lolo smiled to herself. she had developed a soft spot for the younger girl after their encounter the other day and her kindness for john b. the brunette girl's smile dropped though, when kie narrowed her eyes at her. 'sorry, forgot.'

'have you ever seen so many kooks on one island?' pope said, a slightly scared look on his face.

'we'll be good.' lolo said, as reassuringly as she could.

'chris, is that you?' lolo smiled as she noticed an average height boy with glowing red hair in the dancing crowd. the guy she had spoken to at the campfire.

'erm, lolo, was it? hi.' he smiled awkwardly as the girl walked towards him, casually bopping his head to the music. 'what's up?' she smiled, starting to dance a little.

'nothing much.' chris said dryly, looking anywhere but to the brunette girl who was in-front of him. she furrowed her eyebrows, 'are you okay?'

'yea-yeah? i actually have to go uh, get a drink! see you around.' he stuttered, slowly backing away. 'weird.' lolo muttered to herself.

'it's okay everybody! do not panic. leave it to the men and women in uniform, huh! let's hear it for them!'

lolo scrunched her nose confusedly as she looked over to jj, who was being escorted by a security guard.

'let's hear it for them. rose! you look like lady liberty, it's good to see you again!'

she heard a chuckle from beside her, making her snap her head to her right, being greeted by a rafe cameron who was watching the scene with an amused smile.

jj had now pushed the guard away from him, 'hey, mandatory power hour at rixon's, kie! pope, lolo, you aswell right? rixon's cove. let's roll.'

rafe snorted, looking down at the brunette girl beside him, 'that's who you call your boyfriend?'

'not my boyfriend.' lolo scoffed before grimacing as she realised who she was making conversation with, 'why am i talking to you?'

'can't resist my charms,' he shrugged as the girl stormed away sassily, following the pogues from behind who ran away in a fit of laughter.