𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗆

'IM NOT GETTING UP,' lolo groaned in response to sarah hitting her with a pillow repeatedly

'pleasee,' she pleaded, 'me and john b need to tell you something.'

'congratulations! is it a boy or a girl?' lolo teased, finally getting out of bed after ten minutes of abuse.

'shut up.' sarah scoffed, 'come with me.'

'fine, just let me get ready.' lolo said before pushing sarah out of her room and closing the door behind her.

once lolo had brushed her hair and gotten dressed into her clothes for the day, she linked arms with sarah and found her way to john b, who apparently had some news.

'we found the gold.' john b told lolo, holding in his excitement. '500, 600 bars of gold. maybe a thousand.'

lolo gawked at the words she had heard come out of her brothers mouth. 'd-did you say a thousand bars of gold?'

'yup,' he widened his eyes, 'four hundred million dollars worth of gold. it's all there.'

'that's crazy!' sarah smiled, even though she had already heard what john b was telling his sister.

'and how are you gonna get it all out of there?' lolo breathed, still in shock. 'pope has a plan,' john b said, 'basically takes a pulley system-'

the three quickly shut their mouths and stood awkwardly as ward cameron smiled at the teenagers. 'hey.'

'hi!' they said in unison, worried looks on their faces due to the fact ward may have overheard their conversation.

'what are you three plotting?'

'uh.. the usual stuff..' john b stuttered, glancing between sarah and lolo for help.

'world domination.' sarah said, lolo humming in agreement.

ward smirked, 'that's my girl, always aiming high. it's gonna have to wait a day, though.' he looked over to john b, 'cause i'm taking this kid fishing tomorrow morning. first light.'

'um,' john b mumbled, unsure of the idea.

'just you and me.'

lolo whistled and looked around awkwardly as the two stared at eachother. the silence was loud.

'he can't tomorrow.' sarah shook her head, 'we have plans.'

'really, what plans are those? sit by the pool all day?'

the blonde shook her head no.

'look, that boat needs a first mate, and you need to start earning your keep around here alright?'

'dad.'

'sweetie, i'm kidding. he's new to the family and i just wanna take him fishing, okay?'

'okay.' she shrugged.

'alright, it's gonna be good.' ward smiled and patted the routledge's on their shoulders before leaving.

꧁꧂

'oh, piss off,' lolo mumbled under her breath as she shook the sand off of her feet after she'd been surfing.

sarah and john b had ran off together to do god knows what which left lolo to do whatever she wanted for the day, so she took a trip to the beach with pope.

'careful, you might hurt the sand's feelings,' pope said mockingly as he watched the girl hop around in a desperate attempt to get the sand off her feet.

lolo let out an annoyed huff, 'funny.'

'have you heard from jj recently?' pope sighed as they walked along a path by the beach, 'he ran off yesterday all mad about something.'

'nah, i haven't seen him. what happened?'

the boy looked to the ground guiltily, 'i can't tell you right now, sorry.

lolo sighed and looked away, she was always the one that the secrets were kept from. her body suddenly tensed and her tone went hushed, 'shit, is that topper, kelce and rafe?'

'beige shorts and colourful polos? gotta be.' pope said, his eyes widening at the kooks who now made eye contact with the pogues.

'incoming,' lolo groaned as the powerpuff girls approached.

'hey, guys.' kelce said with a fake smile as he greeted the two who gave him dirty looks.

'what do you want?' pope spat, glancing between the three boys stood in-front of him.

'well, you guys were the one looking at us like you wanted a chat.' topper said, a smirk on his face.

lolo huffed a laugh, 'and why would we want to talk to you? lower your egos, honestly.'

'i don't know, me and you had a nice talk the other day, right lo?' rafe patted the girls shoulder who instantly shoved his hand away from her. 'yeah it was great.' she said bitterly before grabbing pope's arm, 'come on, lets go.'

kelce stopped them, 'hey, we just wanna talk. we can all be friends, right?'

'why is it you guys have to come and ruin our day with any chance you get? just leave us alone.' lolo snapped.

'well we wouldn't have to if someone didn't sink our boy's boat now, would we?' rafe remarked, eyeing pope.

'like you'd leave us alone anyway,' lolo mumbled before storming away with pope following behind her.

'hey, what did rafe mean by you and him had a nice chat the other day?' pope said, once they were far enough from the kooks so they couldn't hear them.

lolo scoffed, 'he got into a fight or something and all i did was bandage his wrist up like a normal person would when they see someone else hurt and in pain. i wasn't even nice to him anyway?'

'right.' pope nodded, glancing at the girl with a confused expression, 'but he's just a little different. don't you think he would've just smashed my face in on any normal day?'

lolo shrugged, 'i guess your right about that. but i don't think rafe is any different. i don't think he'll change.'

967 words

sorry this chapter is super short. didn't have much to work with from the actual episode since it was just sarah and john b making babies so i got left with my own imagination which is shit