𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖲𝖨𝖷, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖼𝖾𝗅 9

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖲𝖨𝖷, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖼𝖾𝗅 9᪥

'WELCOME HOME, KIDS.' ward said as he pulled up to the cameron mansion.

'lolo, this is your room.' sarah smiled at the brunette who gawked at her surroundings. this room alone must be more than her life earnings.

lolo groaned as she flopped down onto her bed. 'its not springy,' she smiled before standing up and giving sarah a grateful hug. 'lo, i cant breathe,' she squeaked, slapping the older girls back desperately, gasping for air when she finally loosened her grip.

'is that your room?' lolo pointed to the room that was opposite hers.

'unfortunately, no.. it's my brother's, rafe's.'

'oh.' her facial expressions dropped. sarah raised an eyebrow, 'i thought you two were friends?'

lolo let out a loud dramatic laugh, 'how in the world did you ever come to that conclusion? have you seen us together?'

'yeah, i have?' she smiled innocently. lolo's face slowly turned into a grimace before she clasped her hands together, 'i'm gonna go check out john b's room!'

john b had left to meet the pogues, leaving lolo gazing out of her window dreamily. the surroundings were so different. everything was so expensive, and tidy, and just refreshing to look at, really. a large lake was in the cameron's back garden. lolo smiled as she thought to herself. being a kook, or even having just ten percent of a kooks life had been a dream of her's. she would never admit that to anyone, though.

lolo's eyebrows furrowed as her gaze dropped to rafe cameron who was standing by his red motorcycle as an older man approached him, brunette hair that was tied into a man-bun. they seemed to be arguing about god knows what... it is rafe, anyway.

she found herself suddenly sitting up straight with alarmed wide eyes as the two broke into a fight, the older man holding rafe's wrist on the exhaust as he groaned in pain. 'shit,' she whispered, standing up and running downstairs once the man had sped away, on rafe's motorcycle.

lolo quickly approached the boy who was led on the floor, looking at his wrist with a trembling body as he moaned in pain. 'fuck,' she mumbled under her breath as she got closer, she couldn't actually think of what to do, due to the fact that this boy she was about to help has also been her sworn enemy ever since she could remember.

'rafe- you- you good?' lolo stumbled over her words as she stared down at rafe with concern. he threw his head back in pain and tightly shut his eyes, 'do i look like i'm good?'

'you're right, i'm sorry, here, let me help..' she kneeled down to wrap her arm around his, pulling him up to stand straight. 'i don't fucking need your help, pogue.' he spat, ripping his arm out of her grip and looking away, holding back the tears in his eyes that formed from the amount of pain he was experiencing.

'rafe i know you don't like me, and quite frankly, i'm not so crazy about you either, but just let me help you. you're clearly hurt.'

the struggling dirty blonde blinked rapidly and kept his gaze away from lolo, 'fine.'

'my god, stop being a baby. it will be over before you know it,' lolo scolded as she tightly held rafe's wrist in place so she could clean the burn and bandage it up.

'stop.' rafe hissed, yanking his wrist from lolo's hold, who pulled it straight back. 'stop being difficult. it'll only take, like, ten more seconds.'

lolo wrapped the bandage around his bright red wrist repeatedly, until she was sure she had covered it all. she tied it off in a little bow. 'cute,' she smiled to herself, 'it's very you.'

'undo that shit right now.'

'no, i don't think i will.' she packed the first-aid supplies back into the box before placing it on the table in front of the couch the two were sat on, standing up to leave the room.

'wait, uh,' rafe winced just before lolo shut the door.

'yes?'

he bit his lip, not making eye contact with the routledge, 'thhh-thank you..'

'you're welcome.' she said, with slight shock in her voice at the words she had just heard come out of rafe cameron's mouth.

the two practically pushed both of those sentences out of their asses.

lolo jumped as she turned around to be faced with a serious looking iohn b once she closed the door.

'what was that?' he questioned, staring into his sister's eyes with a slightly hurt expression.

'what do you mean?..' she smiled sheepishly as she shrugged. 'are you and rafe cameron bestfriends now?are you two a thing?' john b spat, 'after everything he's done to us?'

lolo grimaced, 'excuse me? i would not be caught dead even considering just a friendship with rafe. and how dare you assume so fast, john b. you know better.'

'sorry, lo.' he sighed, 'i'm just worried, i don't want him to hurt you or anything.'

she let out a small sarcastic huff, 'i was just helping him, as any normal human being would. you should have seen what happened to him with your own eyes, it was disgusting. no one deserves that, not even someone like rafe.'

'okay, i'm sorry. i'll forget it,' john b gave his sister a soft smile before continuing in a hushed tone, 'me, sarah and the others are headed to tannyhill. we think it's there. you coming?'

lolo's eyes widened, 'i'm good, thanks, but good luck. update me later, yeah?'

'promise.' he smiled before going off to find sarah.

962 words

sorry this chapter is kind of short and boring, but my babies are BONDING? 🙀🙀