Pop'er in Reverse

"No you can't possibly think about-"

"Hey, you heard the captain and they know what's best." You nodded at him.

"I know, and this is such a horrible idea, it's gonna kill all of us!" Celci clearly hated the idea, but what else could you do? It's not like you could jump again and hope it would fix or change something.

As you began to steer the ship, Mark cheered you on from behind. You slowly pushed the ship further into the wormhole.

And that's when it all went dark. The last thing you saw was your crewmates, and Mark smiling at you.

You awake to the computer talking to you once again. For a brief moment, you believe you're going through the loop again. But then you notice that the computer looks like a newspaper, and everything is in black and white.

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CRISIS.

CURRENT SHIP STATUS, BROKEN, JUST LIKE MY MARRIAGE.

You look over at Mark's pod. The voice in your head seems to be mimicking Mark's voice, but it's strange. It's like you can hear Mark's thoughts.

Here I am again, back for another ride on the merry-go-round of life. Am I immortal? Am I some kind of god?

Or was this just another cruel game leading you on with beautiful promises, only to stab you in the back and leave you for dead.

Whatever it was, at least the company's nice.

"Well, it seems like that didn't work out so good for us, eh, Captain?" Mark was wearing a long trench coat and a fedora. Very dapper. It was definately a good look on him. He hit the main control system and it believed to work, partially. The computer began to ramble on about love and having a broken heart. He hit it again. It worked.

The Captian looked right through me with those baby grey eyes, the kind of look that could kill, and the kind of looks that could kill to match.

You blushed. Did he just compliment me and call me good-looking?

Maybe someday I'll work up the courage to ask them out on that date. Yeah, right.

Wait, he wants to ask me out? Maybe I do have a chance.

And maybe someday I'll destroy the universe.

"So, Captain, got any other ideas to get us out of this mess. Or are you just happy to see me?"

You didn't realise that you'd been smiling all this time. Way to make it obvious.

He let out a low groan. God, his voice sounded good.

What did he want you to do? Maybe a distress signal? That could work, especially since you don't know which dimension you were in. Or maybe the ship had weapons? Could you try firing them at the wormhole? Worth a shot, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hello everyone,

Sorry, it's been so long, been dealing with my own health problems and work issues. I cannot promise that the chapters will be consistent, but I will try my hardest to get chapters out to you as soon as I can.

Please continue to read and enjoy my story.

You have a choice to make?

Thanks friends,

Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxxxxx