Hot Chocolate

Vinnie

I've been invited to a sleepover party. I actually never get invited to any parties, hence everyone thinks I'm a loser.

I wonder why and who invited me.

Anyhow, I stood up and got ready. I curled my brown hair with a hot pink fade in it. I did my make up and got dressed. Gave myself one last look in the mirror and I left the house.

****

I can't believe it I made it punctually here. The party is going well for everyone else, but me. I still don't know who invited me, for what reason this party is and why I was even invited.

I can't even ask anyone, because everyone is ignoring me. (And they are pushing me around on the dance floor). I feel like going home now. Could it be that they all just wanted me to feel miserable? Doesn't matter.

I frown and turn around to leave, but then I unfortunately stumble and fall right into somebody's arms. Scared that the person will drop me, due to my bad reputation, I closed my eyes shut.

»That was quite a fall...you ok?«, I hear a rather familiar voice say.

My heart beats rapidly, oh yes I knew exactly who this was. I slowly opened my eyes and I wish I could faint, I was staring into the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes there have ever existed.

»Thank you God.«, I hear myself say deep down in my heart.

»Yeah...I'm ok..«, I say shy. Finally managing to bring out words.

My heart beats even faster as soon as I see him smile, he is so cute, I could pull his cheeks...but »control Sharma.« Is what I think the next second.

I feel truly blessed to have fallen into Suru's arms, into my crushes arms. He adjusted our posture and I was standing straight again. His hands still around my waist.

Butterflies going wild in my stomach right now.

That's also when I saw the big banner behind Suru, which said: »Graduation Sleepover Party«

Now I understood, since our batch is the last batch of this year, there was a private party arranged for all students of this batch.

»Who's the host of this party?«, I ask aloud, not realising it.

Suru chuckles, god damn his laugh is so cute. I think I'm gonna get a sugar-rush. I blush wondering what I could have possibly asked wrong.

»Me of course, I invited you.«, Suru said still chuckling.

I'm awestruck and I stare at him. I repeat, he invited me?!

»I- I didn't know...wow um..«, Due to shock I cut off and he looks at me confused at me.

»I did sign the invitation with my name you know...«

Can someone please just shoot me? How come I didn't realize that?! Goodness gracious this is so embarrassing.

He then grabs my hand and takes me to a stand which gives out drinks. We stood in front of the hot chocolate stand. I am seriously confused at this point.

»Hot chocolate?«, I ask him meeting his eyes.

He smiles.

»Yeah, why? Are you allergic to it? Or don't you want some?«, he replies with.

I stare at him still in shock...

»That body drinking hot chocolate?«, I think.

He he turns his head from side to side, then back at me. He raised an eyebrow and asked: »Is everything ok?«

»Ya, everything is cool, I was just wondering, well...I mean you are such a fit person. How can someone like you drink something sugary...?«

Shit.

I actually asked him that, god Vinita Sharma you're so stupid!

To my surprise, he started laughing and got two mugs, one for me and one for himself. He stayed quite sipping his hot choc. He side eyed me and then, he WINKED at me.

»This needs to be a dream.«

Within minutes, he drank his mug, while I stood there staring at him, recalling what I just experienced throughout.

»If you don't drink this soon, it will turn cold and trust me cold hot chocolate is considered a crime for a foodie like me.«

»Excuse me what? You're a foodie?«

»Yes I am, and yes my body does drink hot chocolate.«

I say nothing, but I sip on my hot chocolate now. He placed his arm around my back and onto my shoulder and I still say nothing. Eventually I finish my hot chocolate and he stared at me now.

»By the way I'm Vinnie-«

»I know.«

»Of course you knew....«, I say silently.

»Did you bring any friends? Or are you just alone?«

»Huh me? Well Mr. Suru you might know my name but you don't really know who I am eh? And to answer your question, no I didn't bring any, hence I don't have any friends.«, I say.

»Haha, true that, I don't know anything about you, say why don't you show me who you are? And as a bonus you'll gain a new friend.«, he announced.

My heart calmed down all of the sudden, probably because I got used to his closeness.

»Friends?«, he stretched his hand out.

»Friends.«, I say stretching my hand out and we do a hand shake.

****

My first ever One Shot story...

Hope you guys liked it!

What type of a scenario you want me to write about next?

Don't forget to vote, comment and a follow is much appreciated <3

Love, Candle💜

©️Allrightsreserved ©️Candle_writes