Driver's Liscense

Suru

I can't believe it! Vinnie actually passed her drivers license. I don't know if, I should be proud, or if, I should cry. It has been really tough and this was her 12th try!

To be honest, I am quite scared what will happen, when she is steering. I can only pray to dear god, for my health. She is all excited and I press a smile, because I just realised how scared I actually am. She wants to drive back home, but I don't want to die today, so I insisted of driving back home, she did frown, but mental health comes first.

After a while, we reach our home, I give her a peck on her cheek and we get out.

»Suru!!!«, I hear her yelling, worried I turn around to see her tensed.

»What happened?«, I ask with concern.

»We forgot to get some food! You go inside, I'll drive to a restaurant.«

She is kidding right? But oh well, she did pass her driver's license, what could possibly go wrong? Hehe...

I only nod, unable to say something and I turn again to go inside.

After 20 minutes

I sit on the couch, watching some cartoons out of boredom. I always look outside the window, hoping to see my lovely dear wife, but I always disappoint myself, when I see she isn't there.
I let out a sigh, but immediately jump up as I see her caller ID.

»Hello?«, I ask in a husky voice.

»Suru!!! Omg omg!«, she shouts all tensed, which made me tensed.

Did she cause an accident? Is she hurt? Did something happen? Oh god.

»What happened?!«, I shout back worried.

»Someone stole the steering wheel, the gear, the mirrors, the music system and even the air conditioner!«, she says.

Who and the what now? Stole?! Who the heck would steal the steering wheel?

»What?«, I say being confused.

»Yes! Omg I can't believe this happened Suru, I was inside giving out the order now I came back and I see that everything is gone!«

What type of a thief was that?

»That sounds so weird, send me a picture!«, I say.

She hangs up and sends me a picture momentarily.

Now I don't know if, I should cry or laugh. Maybe both and I should include a facepalm, which I already did.

I text her.

S: You are sitting in the back seat! That's why you have no steering wheel!

V: Suru, I am not stupid ok

I zoomed in the picture and marked the gear which was clearly visible, I sent her the picture again.

S: See nothing was stolen, you're just sitting in the back seat and not in the driver seat

V: Oh...I was so freaked out

S: And I am freaked out about the fact that you passed your drivers license...

*****

Now that's one incident right?
I hope you could laugh at this new one shot!

Do let me know what you think of it

Don't forget to comment, vote and a follow is much appreciated <3

Love, Candle💜

©️Allrightsreserved ©️Candle_writes