Engagement

Inayat

There is absolutely no way Sahej forgot about our engagement today. I swear to God what on earth did I do wrong, to end up with someone like him?

I mean I love Sahej and all, but seriously dude, who forgets their engagement day?!

I pick up my phone and I scroll through my contact list, trying to find his number.

Headache

Found his number, I might have forgot to change his contact from Headache to...um...to...I don't know, but definitely something else.
I hope he picks up though.

****

It's been literally twenty minutes, he isn't picking up my calls, he isn't replying to any of my messages and just God knows! I'm genuinely worried now, hoping nothing crazy happened to him.

Suddenly I hear tapping on my balcony window. I turn around quickly only to see Sahej on my balcony, waiting for me to open the door. What the hell?

„Hey Inu!", he says planting a kiss on my cheek, as he walked over to the bed.

Is he really going to act like nothing happened? Whatever he is doing, I know that my blood is boiling with anger. Even my expression is like that. He looks at me with an innocent look. I get even more angry.

„Inu what-", he begins.

„DON'T CALL ME INU!", I snap out of the sudden startling him and even myself.

„But what happened?", he asks.

I take a deep breath and begin explaining how today is our engagement and he simply forgot.
I get madder, by each passing second as he laughs.

„Inayat, sweetheart, our engagement was yesterday.", he says and he caught me off guard.

„You're blaming me for forgetting the function, however you're the one forgetting that, we are already engaged.", he gives me that baby look.

Processing the information, I realized the only reason why I thought today was our engagement is because I fell asleep in my yesterday's outfit. This is embarrassing.

Sahej pulls me in for a long tight hug.

„Crap happens sometimes, but I still love you."

„I love you too.", I say and he kissed my forehead.

The peaceful silence in his arms was heaven. Although I was wondering....

Why did he come from the balcony?

*****
Here is another One Shot!

How was this one?

What topic or theme would you like to read next?

Don't forget to vote, comment and a follow is much appreciated <3

Love, Candle💜

©️Allrightsreserved ©️Candle_writes