Dream

Me, the author, Candle

Where the actual heck am I? I am all dressed up in a pastel pink glittery lehenga. As if I am going to be a guest attending a desi wedding.

I mean I have no problem with attending a wedding, but I don't remember receiving an invitation nor do I know whose wedding I am attending.

I look around hastily, my jaw drops as I see Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra at a table. Then I see a lot of bollywood celebrities. Goodness gracious where am I? I wonder if my face changed perhaps and I might had a body swap.

Nope, I look in the mirror and I see myself normally. I am even more shocked when I see Alia waving at me. I repeat the Alia Bhatt is waving at me!!

»Hey Candle! Come over here, we reserved a seat for you!«, Alia calls out.

First and foremost how does she even know who I am? And why would they reserve a seat for me. I again look in the mirror to see if I am who I think I am.

»Candle, dude come on the bride is about to enter!«, Sidharth announces.

I do as they request me, I have zero idea where I am, how this happened etc. I don't know what is happening, but I know that I would never miss a chance to meet them.

»So how is life as a Wattpad author?«, Alia suddenly asks.

I don't know, if one should cry , be embarrassed or be extremely happy to get recognised.

I nod and tell her that life as a wattpad author is going well, two new book releases every month to increase the variety of books my readers want to see or read.
As soon as I finish, she enters. I rub my eyes not wanting to believe it. It was Shraddha Kapoor as a bride.

I look towards the Mandap and my jaw drops again. Varun Dhawan was standing there, as a groom.

My Varshra heart was crying and aching because of cuteness and the amount of love. Such a precious moment.

I want to jump and I want to yell! I realise that I am not only getting a Varshra wedding but also a SOTY (student of the year) reunion!!!

Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Shraddha and I all click a pic together. How lucky must I -

*ring ring*

I spoke to soon, it was all a dream

****

Presenting the second one shot for this never  ending book!

How was this one?

Don't forget to comment, vote and a follow is much appreciated <3

Love, Candle💜

©️Allrightsreserved ©️Candle_writes