Chapter 15.5

For those who remember the last book, these chapters (.5) are not canon. They are bloopers as if telling the story like it was a movie set.

_____________________

Y/n sighed, laying on her bed while looking through her phone. She was hung over the edge of it, her hands hanging off the sides while haphazardly holding onto the device. Scrolling through, sadly, Twitter, she stopped upon a tweet. A tweet specifically from a certain actor she followed.

Sasha V. - @(OSashaVTwit) - 33m

        | see you soon :)

        | 💬40.1k 🔁37.5k 🖤79.8k

. . .

Y/u - @(MCofTwitter) - 15s

        Replying to @(OSashaVTwit)

        | ????

        | 💬13 🔁38 🖤39

Huh? What was that all about?

Y/n's phone vibrated in the palms of her hands; she had received a message.

Director: Heyyy

no way :Y/u

Director: How are you feeling up to flying out to be on set by tomorrow?

NO WAY :Y/n

_

Prologue

Being back on set felt like a dream. Y/n hadn't been given a script until a few days after she had arrived. The first few people she got to meet with were the actors for her character's mother, Gilbert, and Jerry. They looked well, and the two that played Gilbert and Jerry even got married over the course of their break!

"Are you ready to die, Y/n?" The familiar voice rang in her ears and Y/n spun around. Jeff stood there, twirling a knife between his fingers, his nails painted black.

"Fuck, who invited this guy."

"Asshole."

_

Y/n stared down at the script, flipping through the first page, then the next. Those two were just a layout of the chats from a random website online. She looked up and over at the director who was editing parts of the script as they went along.

"How long did it take you to just make this section?" She pointed at the first section of the prologue. The director swung their head back and looked at Y/n with a deadpan expression.

"A long time."

_

"I was told by someone that I accidentally made one too many victors for the previous OKM seasons," the director explained, showing off a list of names, "I randomly chose one and deleted them from existence."

They sighed, "Avis Falk, sorry, you don't exist anymore."

_

The video feed shook as Y/n brought the camera up to look at Jerry's tired face.

"It's two in the morning," Y/n's voice could be heard, dead inside behind the camera, "we got here a bit too early..."

The male hugged his body, shivering as they stepped inside the convenience store the production had rented out to use for today's scene. The lights buzzed above them, illuminating their bodies.