Chapter 28

Chapter 28. My wife treats me well when I go back to school

    When having breakfast in the morning, when Chu Naiyun quietly looked at her for the fifth time, she said softly: "Is there something dirty on your face?"

    Chu Naiyun applauded in her heart, it seems that the boss doesn't remember anything! That's fine, that's fine, otherwise he would be embarrassed too.

    Last night she played a little drunk, but then he felt that he was really molested, especially the name of little grape, Chushang did it on purpose!

    "No, you're like a fish and a wild goose, you're ashamed of the moon, you're so pretty." Chu Naiyun didn't think about it, and praised her with a small mouth.

    "Perfunctory." Chushang made a brief comment, continued to drink coffee and read the morning paper.

    Chu Naiyun didn't care, he hummed a ditty to catch up with the drama, if he had to be more careful, he could see the slightly flushed face of a certain beauty hidden behind the newspaper.

    In fact, the beginners all remember it, but they are just embarrassed.

    "I'll go to work later, I have to go out and call Fang Lei today." Chushang adjusted his expression and instructed.

    Chu Naiyun nodded obediently, "I don't go out."

    He has no worldly desires for going out, so let's talk about it after unloading.

    "I'll go for a walk with you when I come back." Chu Shang had a complicated look on his face, so he didn't want to say much, for fear that he might feel conflicted.

    When Mr. Ba went to work, he was lying on the sofa and watching dramas. He was eight months pregnant. Why is "Omega the Substitute" not finished yet? He even filmed the second part.

    I heard that the ratings were too good, so the second part was filmed and aired at the same time.

    He watched the plot on the screen, with pots of dog blood being splashed, and complained in his heart: "I can't figure out who likes to watch it, and also has a high ratings, black chicken and mackerel."

    Following the love and hatred of the plot, When Chu Naiyun saw the overlord A and the protagonist O breaking up in a rainy night, he was about to complain when his phone vibrated.

    It is a local number, but there is no note.

    He picked it up, "Hello."

    The other party was a polite boy, "Excuse me, is this Senior Chu?

    "

    "The recent project seminar requires you to attend, and the instructor asked us to inform you, because it is very important, so you must be there in person." The student relayed.

    "Boom" -

    Chu Naiyun's brain exploded.

    What the hell? go to school? Going to school with a big belly?

    No, no, absolutely not!

    "The instructor wanted to talk to Senior Chu about the project last time, so Senior Chu must come." The junior understands that the students who are about to graduate are actually busy with many things, and it is difficult to arrange time when they come back. Chu Nai is called for roll call Yun went back, but there was nothing he could do.

    Chu Naiyun looked at the calendar for a while and probably understood.

    The new round of college students' innovation and entrepreneurship started to apply for projects, so the tutor went back to ask him to be taken advantage of, using the project that broke up last time as an excuse, and the new project was called compensation for him, but he finished it honestly by himself , The tutor is just taking money in name.