Chapter 42

Chapter 42. I like boys who are as gentle as jade, that boy is on our rooftop...

    When Chu Naiyun came home, she saw a certain CEO running up and down to change her daughter's diapers and make rice paste.

    "Are you back?" Chu Shang turned off the fire and walked to the door.

    Chu Naiyun smiled embarrassedly, "I didn't delay you today."

    "No, I can be lazy when she comes." Chu Shang took his bag, curious about what he bought.

    "It's not for you, I bought it for my daughter." Chu Naiyun carried it by herself, and walked to the crib in the living room.

    As soon as he got home, he rushed to his daughter. Chu Shang was left out all afternoon, and his unhappiness was written all over his face.

    Chu Naiyun didn't notice at all, after washing his hands, he came out to tinker with the gadgets he bought at the grocery store with Zhang Zhizhi today.

    "Nai Nai, Dad bought you an automatic camera, you can shoot as long as you want in the future!" Chu Naiyun chuckled.

    Can't wait to tie it up for Chu Nai.

    Chu Nai, who was entertaining alone, was forced to turn over. She kicked her legs in dissatisfaction, and supported the bed with her hands. Because her bones were weak, she lay on her two small fists and faced Chu Naiyun sideways.

    It was a familiar handsome guy, she didn't see him all afternoon, she grinned at him, her gums were all exposed, her dark eyes were shining, her small fleshy faces were crowded together, and she could see shallow dimples, but her long The place is very standard, just under the cheeks on both sides, Chu Naiyun is so cute by her daughter, she couldn't help but hug her first and kiss her.

    "Nai Nai, you are really Dad's cutest cub, how can you look so cute! Didn't you eat a lot of cuteness in Dad's belly!" Chu Naiyun hugged her tightly and rubbed her small shoulders.

    Chu Nai has long been used to the handsome guy rubbing against her, put her two small hands around his neck, and murmured vaguely, expressing her joy.

    When Chu Shang came out of the kitchen, he saw the intimate picture of the father and daughter, his face darkened: "Wash your hands and eat."

    "Oh! Good." Chu Naiyun got up and walked over with his daughter in his arms.

    Chushang raised his eyebrows: "Let it go."

    Chu Naiyun reluctantly left and left for an afternoon, and now she can't wait to bring her daughter with her.

    "You are not allowed to bring toys with you when you eat." Chu Shang sat down and looked at him with folded arms.

    It's no wonder that Chushang described his daughter in such a way, because Chu Naiyun took care of her daughter in a mess other than putting her to sleep, and she was very good at playing with her daughter. It was not too much to say that her daughter was a toy he couldn't put it down.

    Chu Naiyun blushed at the words, put her daughter back, grabbed her hand and kissed her twice: "Abba will be back later!"

    Chu Nai was kissed by the handsome guy, and giggled.

    It took another two minutes before Chu Naiyun went to the dining table.

    "Isn't mom coming back today?" Chu Naiyun didn't see Shang Cai.

    "Go to the army for two days." It happens that she will be at home on the weekend tomorrow, and Shang Cai needs to beat the eldest daughter at any time, so she will stay at least one weekend a month.