Chapter 52

Chapter 52. Graduation happy future is certain

    The woman who walked towards him finally stopped herself, and stood at the place closest to him in the audience, raising her daughter's little meaty hand to greet him.

    He responded to the mother and daughter with a slight smile.

    I thought she was going to rush forward, her heart was pounding, afraid of being teased.

    "The above is the display of all the learning achievements of my three-year graduate school, and it is also my thanks, thank you!" Chu Naiyun bowed.

    The applause was warm, and several people at the same level also cheered.

    The three tutors in front of the stage realized it. Old Professor Yan looked at his companions proudly, as if saying, "Look, I was asked to take over at the beginning, and if I didn't take any of them, I was made an excellent tutor this year for nothing."

    The two tutors have less qualifications than Professor Yan, so they can only laugh and laugh, and have to sigh in their hearts, what Chu Naiyun learned is not superficial, but really regards career as a pursuit, and he is not perfunctory, and his graduation works are rich And meaningful.

    According to the process, the two tutors asked him academic questions, and asked him to analyze some of the photos from a professional point of view. Chu Naiyun answered fluently and was not embarrassed.

    Finally, the microphone was given to Professor Yan, who asked him to make a brief evaluation of the respondent.

    "I won't do the evaluation. Since I took over Naiyun, I have already praised the words I understand. He is a well-deserved outstanding graduate. I just ask a question, can the protagonist in the last section be introduced to Do you know each other?"

    Old Professor Yan raised his head, and everyone booed, even though they had seen Chushang appear at the scene, they still asked Chu Naiyun to call someone to come on stage.

    Chu Naiyun: "This...isn't it good." After all, it is the scene of the defense.

    "It's nothing wrong, it's just a defense, take it easy." Old Professor Yan replied.

    All excuses were blocked, and in the end they couldn't escape, so Chu Naiyun had no choice but to call Chushang to the stage in shame.

    The woman walked towards him slowly with the child in her arms, and the audience became a sensation after the two were in the same frame.

    Chu Naiyun handed her the microphone, and then hugged her daughter. In crowded places, Chu Nai would only hug people she knew tightly, and then looked at everyone with her pure and lovely fleshy face, making everyone very cute.

    A family of three has super good looks, and it is not too much to say that they are in the same frame.

    Chushang faced it calmly, with a nice smile on his face: "Hello everyone, I am Chushang, and I am very grateful for your support to Xiaoyun. I have never seen his graduation work, but I am shocked to see it today. Everyone The contact with Xiaoyun is different, so the degree of understanding is also different. Because of his pregnancy, he plans to postpone his graduation and wants to devote himself to the family, but he loves photography very much. I don’t want him to delay his career because of other things. I am very happy that he can go well Graduation, and complete a beautiful work."

    It is rare, Chushang said a lot, and let everyone have a deeper understanding of the whole work.

    That day when Chu Naiyun and Bai Xiluo had a quarrel, several parties were also present. They were full of curiosity about Chushang, and boldly asked, "Have you two known each other for a long time?"