Dinner and a show

Phil's pov

Should we tell her that we're Youtubers? I'll ask Dan later. Right now I'm glad we adopted her in the first place.

__________

Alice's pov

At the moment me, Dan and Phil were seated at a nice table at a very fancy restaurant. Although I was wearing casual clothes earlier, the guys decided to buy me a nice, black dress. I loved it, and ended up wearing it tonight.

I was done with my food, as I just ordered something small. I decided to start a little diet to stay in shape for school. Would they even enroll me in school now?

"Are you guys going to put me in school?"

"Yes. We've picked out the high school we used to go to, and we've already signed you up there, if that's okay?"

"That's perfect. I was just wondering."

We fell back into silence. I looked down at my phone and realized that I had gotten two texts from Christy. I quickly answered her and went back to dinner.

"Thank you guys. For everything."

"It's nothing. Me and Phil have wanted to adopt a child together for so long, and then we found you, and you're perfect."

"Awe, thanks you guys. Are you finished your dinners?"

"Yep. Wanna pay and then get out of this fancy place."

"Yes please. Not my type of place."

"Same here."

We got up, Phil paying the bill. We walked out the door and got into the car, driving back to the apartment.

When we got there, I ran straight up into my room. It was beautiful! It was a dark purple, my favorite colors. It had shelves with all my favorite anime's on them, a totoro plushie on my bed, and a big window seat. I ran over to it and looked down at London. It was amazing. Better than anything ever. I heard someone come into the room, and when I turned around, Phil was standing there.

"Come out into the lounge. We're gonna watch a movie. Or maybe a couple of movies."

"Okay. Let me get changed."

Phil left my room, closing the door behind him. I went over to my bag, opened it and pulled out some sweatpants and a jumper. I left the dress on my bed and walked out into the lounge. Dan and Phil were cuddled up together on the small couch, so I walked over to the single chair. I sat down and started focusing on the movie.

Soon I was getting tired, but I didn't want to get up from my seat. I laid my head back on the chair and closed my eyes. Instead of resting for a bit, I fell asleep. Oh well. Dan and Phil shouldn't care.