FINALE!!!!

It has been an amazing year. I mean, I got adopted, Dan and Phil had agreed to adopt Christy, and over all, I am in a great relationship with a guy named Matt. We had been dating for five months now, and I loved every moment of it. We had our fights and arguments, but we always got through it, together. I had been going to a therapist for a while now, and I am now eight months clean. Pretty damn good if I say so myself. I still had some nightmares here and there, but when I do, Dan or Phil, or even Christy, are always there for me. I was glad that it was going this way, and I hope we live on as a happy family.

Dan went back to Uni to finish his exams. Phil was still a happy YouTuber, and so was Dan. Christy has turned out to be so sweet and kind, it was like something had taken her over and she was a different person. One morning I had woken up to see her cleaning up the room we shared. I asked her who she was and what she had done to Christy Pogue. We both laughed, and went out into the kitchen to join Phil for breakfast. The first two weeks that Dan was gone, Phil had been emotional. They had made their relationship official, and me and Christy were very supportive. So were all their fans. I was happy, Christy was happy, Dan and Phil were happy, and all in all, we were all very happy to have each other.