Youtubers?!?!

Phil's pov

Today was a great day. We all went to the park, of course though we had to help Alice get around. She's still getting used to having crutches. I feel bad for her.

Today was also the day me and Dan were going to tell her about our YouTube channels. I hope she's okay with it. And it would be cool living with a fan.

"Hey Alice. Can me and Dan see you in the living room for a minute please?"

She gave me a worried look, so I had to smile. I should have worded that differently. She stood up, grabbed her crutches and followed me into the living room. She sat down in the recliner while me and Dan sat on the couch.

"So. We have some, news I guess you could say. Now, there is nothing to worry about, it's just something me and Phil need to get off our chests."

Well that's easy for him to say. I think I was more nervous than Alice is. And she was practically shaking with fear of what we could say. What if she thinks that me and Dan are sending her back?! Oh god.

"Well, where do we start? The thing is...Oh god I'm just gonna say it. Me and Phil are YouTubers!"

"W-what? Are you lying to me? Oh my god. My parents are YouTubers! What's your guys usernames?"

"Well, she took it better than I thought she would."

Damn, did I just say that aloud?

"How else was I going to take it? If you think I would hate you, then you have the wrong girl."

"Hahaha!"

We all laughed it off. Me and Dan got our laptops out and showed her a couple of our videos. Dan went to go get Alice's laptop, because she couldn't. He came back and put it in front of her on the coffee table. She signed into her YouTube and subscribed to us. Me and Dan both smiled and hugged each other. Soon we were all having a big group hug. It was kind of awkward though because Alice was sitting down, and Dan was sat on the armrest of the recliner.

After a couple minutes, the doorbell went off. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Pj and Chris were standing there.

"Hey guys! Come on in! You guys still have to meet Alice, right?"

"We sure do!"

They walked in and followed me upstairs. I led them into the living room. Dan jumped up from his place beside Alice and ran over to them. They hugged, and I laughed. I looked back at Alice. She was staring at Chris and Pj.

"Alice, this is Chris, and Pj."

Pj stepped forward and put out his hand. Alice took it and shook his hand, still staring.

"Alice." That was the only thing she said. Chris did the same and shook her hand. She said the same thing, and then snapped back into reality when Chris asked her about her crutches and why she had them. I froze. Only me and Dan know the real story.

"I fell out of bed yesterday and fractured my ankle."

"Oh, that sucks."

After that, we all just had a great time, and ordered pizza.

---

Alice's pov

Chris and Pj are so nice. Turns out, they're YouTubers too! I was so excited that Dan and Phil made videos, and now my new friends do too!

I went to bed early that night, just so I could get some sleep. Just in case I have another dream.

-

When I woke in the morning, Chris and Pj were passed out on the floor in the living room. I laughed quietly to myself and went into the kitchen. I tried to be as quiet as possible with my crutches, but I ended up waking everyone up by pushing a chair over. I'm so clumsy.