1

A/N: keep in mind Steve is in the begging of the story 17!  I hope you'll enjoy the series:)

Warnings: flustered Steve👀 virgin/ver inexperienced Steve, male masturbation , fantasies about blowjobs and sex

18+!!!

Normally you wouldn't have taken the offer but it was your boss's son and they'd pay you good money if he'd manage to pass his math exams. Since you were really good with this subject,  currently busy with your master in mathematics studies. You wanted to be a teacher, help kids who need it... but the kid you were supposed to help was no kid. An 17 year old boy, well, technically still a kid. As soon as you entered his room- which was surpassingly tidy (his mom told him to clean up). "Hi, I'm your new tutor till your upcoming exams" you introduced yourself. When Steve looked up from his book, he felt like someone just hung up a star for him. Such a beautiful girl... -woman in his room. Quickly putting the book aside and nearly tripping out of bed he held out his hand to you. He may be younger but he was still taller than you. "Hi-hi I'm Steve" he introduced himself. You laughed amused but shook his hand nevertheless. "I know, your parents told me. Come on, now grab your books and show me what you don't know."
He didn't know shit about math .
But he knew he'd do anything to win your heart.

After you explained to him how to solve some of the exercises, he definitely understood it much better. Maybe because he liked listening to you rather than his old annoying teacher or maybe he actually was good at math. He had no idea. He didn't even care. His gaze was glued to your face while you were checking the things he wrote. A big smile creeping onto your rosy, soft looking lips. "Good job, steve . You did great with these. See? Told you you'd be great" you said cheerfully, still standing behind him and putting a hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently. He felt like his heart was about to explode. Beating in his chest uncontrollably, spreading in his body a warmth tingling feeling. Blood rushed to his cheeks, painting him with a soft blush. Not only did blood rush to his cheeks but also to his crotch, making his dick twitch and slowly hardening. Especially when he felt your hand rub his shoulder. Fuck, what if you'd rub his thigh like that? Or maybe over his length? He felt nervous and scared you'd notice his erection. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He was becoming a mess and he had no idea why. It's not like you did anything sexual? Why was he feeling like that. You'd probably notice how he was squirming around, trying to pull his tight jeans a bit lower so they wouldn't  pinching against his cock like that. If you'd looked into his eyes you could easily see his pupil dilating. But you didn't look at him? It's like you were always trying to avoid his gaze. He really hoped it was just his imagination playing a trick on him. You were probably just busy checking for any mistakes...
For a moment your eyes hushed to him, quickly and nearly unnoticeable. But since he was already staring at you, he saw it. The feeling in his chest got tighter, it's like he felt his air being pushed out of his lungs. "Would you gooutwithme?" he slapped his hand to his lips, feeling how his face became hot. He was blushing like a fucking virgin. Well. He was one. So that was about right. Unfortunately you still did hear everything he said, even though his words were a bit slurred. "Sweetheart, I'm too old for you. I'm 25, did you know that?" you laughed head shaking, gabbing a few other papers. He swallowed, hard. Once, twice. Somehow it didn't bother him that you were seven- or eight years older. Actually he even liked it. Feeling his mouth open he could already tell there'd come out something stupid. "So it's a no? Or a maybe?" at least he made you laugh.
Shaking your head you wrote down a few new problems for him to solve. "You're a minor" is all you said, brushing his hair, making him push back at your hand slightly. He looked up at you with his big bright eyes. You also noticed the blush now and how he was pulling at his jeans, where you could swear you could see a bulge. Maybe that's just your imagination after sitting with him for so long. Steve was really sweet. But too young. And you definitely wouldn't come after a high schooler.
"My birthday is in a few months" he tried but you just gave him a stern look, sitting down on the other chair. "Steve, I'm not that kind of girl you're looking for. I'm not 'first girl material', trust me" you said and ending the conversation with that, once again bringing the topic back to math. He tried to argue but you silenced him with just a stern look.
Huh. Interesting. His pupils dilated even more.
The rest of the session was eventless, just you explaining to him everything he needed. He was a good listener, even though you noticed he stared at you more often than necessary.