2

Warnings: [ bdsm club (I've never been to one so it's all fiction ok?), mentioned oral, mango ones mxm, mentioned p in v, exhibitionism, voyeurism, oral f receiving, squirting, humiliation kink, grinding, cum eating, pierced nipples, tattoos ], oral m receiving

Pairing: Dom reader x sub!jake who she spends her evening at the club with

"So you have a crush on your tutor?", Bucky asked once again, raising his eyebrows, putting the bar aside, so he could look back at Steve. They were once again at the gym, blowing off some steam, but Bucky quickly noticed Steve was thinking about something else, always zoning out. That's how they started talking about you. Again. In the last two months Steve could stop talking about you, never confessing that he had a crush. But of course Bucky knew.

Steve sighed, looking down at the dumbbells in his hands. "She's just so...I don't know. Totally different from the people at school, so-" "mature? Yeah I know buddy" Steve looked at his grinning best friend for a while, before nodding slowly. He felt embarrassed about how much he enjoyed the age difference between you two. The way he felt safe around you, for no specific reason. "Yeah, I like that about her. But she thinks it's a problem. That I'm too young-but it's only a month till I'm 18. This shouldn't be a problem then, right?", his voice was hopeful, as if Buckys opinion would change how you thought. At least it would make him feel better. "Just try to ask her out after your birthday. Maybe it'll work", said the brunette, shrugging. Wanting to finish his workout he grabbed the bar, but Steve leaned over him, still not being able to drop the topic. "Do YOU think she's too old for me?", asked Steve, somehow carrying a lot of panic in his voice. Bucky chuckled quietly, letting his head drop against the bench.

"You do remember I like older women myself", he grinned, making Steve blush till the tips of his ears, before he mumbled to him. "Yeah, okay you're right. I should just talk to her."

You looked at one of the many pairs in the club, a woman with her sub, kneeling at her feet and kissing her thigh high boots. Normally you'd be on one of the stages, maybe even with Natasha, sharing a sub, but instead you were sitting in the comfortable booths. You mind slipped to a boy you'd love to have kneeling in front of you, but you couldn't. "It's just so annoying that he concentrates more on my lips than on the actual words I'm saying, you know? It's always the same", you vented in annoyance.

Natasha crossed her arms, looking at you in surprise, while you stared at your drink, not wanting to see the judgment in her eyes. "So you're saying he's...kinda cute?"
Now you had to look up at her, even though your eyes fell onto her naked breasts first since he wore just a harness. "I said he's the kid I'm helping with his math homework that tries to flirt with me all the time and doesn't listen" "You didn't deny", she shrugged. You sighed, shaking your head at that. But she was right. You felt awful for finding a teenager this cute, this attractive. Especially with his pouty lips and sparkling eyes whenever you praised him. "He's 17, Nat. I can't have a boyfriend this much younger. Not even after his birthday, just because he'd be 18 doesn't mean he...we could date. I mean, look at me-" "yeah, you're hot. I totally got why he wants you", she smirked, sipping her martini, her eyes lingering on your mesh top where your breasts and pierced nipples were exposed, you could even see a few tattoos. Rolling your eyes you let out a loud sigh, but there was still a small smile on your lips. "It's just-I'm pretty sure he's...inexperienced. I don't think his first girlfriend should be a regular in...here. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't survive me ", you mentioned with your hand to the club and people around you.

Natasha laughed quietly. "Isn't that even better? At least his first time would definitely be good and enjoyable. You're a good dom, you'd take care of his needs", Natasha was right, but it still didn't make you feel better. "He's really nice, Nat....", you mumbled, your eyes scanning the room for something interesting to look at, stopping at a gagged man being fucked by his boyfriend roughly, pulling at his hair or hitting his jiggling ass harshly. You knew these guys, you could even call them your friends so often you've seen and talked to them. Recently they asked you to join them, but you just couldn't stop thinking about Steve. So you said no. But watching all these people made you crave sex. Or any kind of intimacy at this point.