The Gamer

Japan.. Mina is a High School Student in an all girl school, she is a quiet girl and doesn't have many friends, and she only plays video games in her free time.

Since Mina had finished all the games she has, she thought of buying new ones so she went to a mall, while she was walking she met a strange man wearing a strange 70s style outfit.  Mina just passed it by and ignored it.  She didn't know that she was being followed.

In a high school, Chae is a Senior Student. He is known as a friendly and cheerful, he is also a member of the student council, so he is known throughout the school. Every time after he goes school, he goes to a video game shop as a part timer .
He is just a simple guy who wants to survive. He has no family beside him, His family died in a car accident few days after they migrated in Japan, he is a south korean.

One afternoon after school, Mina goes to the Shop where Chae works to to buy Video Games.
Chae: good afternoon ma'am. (Bow)
Mina: good after noon (vow)
Mina: I need new games.
Chae : What games do you like?

Everything that Mina asked was answered by Chae, so Mina seemed to feel relieved about him, so they talked for a long time that day.  Mina is happy because of the conversation she had with Chae, she feels like she found a new friend in his person. After buying what she needs Mina happily left the Shop

Mina: So how about that, I'm leaving, Thank you (bow), I'll be back here again

Chae : Nothing (vow).  If you have any questions about any games, go here.  I'm Chae by the way. I'm just a part-timer here.

Mina: My name is Mina. Thank you.

        After Mina left the Shop, Chae noticed that a man was acting strangely and seemed to be following Mina.

While Ren was looking at the strange man, a customer asked a question.

After he assisted the customer he decided to follow that guy and went out of the shop.

         While Mina was walking home with a smile on her face, she suddenly felt something strange around her. When she turned her back, the mysterious man who was following her was suddenly in front of her, so she screamed!
  The man was smiling like a Titan.. smilling wide, his eyes was almost closed, strange outift.

  Mina: Who are you??!!!!  (She asked loudly)

  Man: (talking with a smile) It's true that you are really beautiful Hehehehhe

Mina: what will you do?

The wirdo man looked at Mina from head to toe.. When the man was about to take something out of his bag, his surroundings suddenly darkened and he fell to the ground.

Chae kicked him in the head so he lost consciousness. At the same time, he was tied up so he couldn't move.
  Chae: Are you okay Mina?

  Mina: yes, I'm fine, thank you.

  Chae: good thing I caught up with you, because I noticed that he was following you so I chased you.
  Mina: (cheeks blushing) thank you (she said softly)

She almost cry but Chae patts her head.

Chae: don't worry, I'm here (approaching the tied man)

Chae: hey!  Who are you?  Why are you following him?

Man: (just woke up) let me go you kid. I need that girl, I'm a talent scout!!!
Ren : Talent scout of what!! (What he thinks is talent scout of porno)

Man: (whispered) Je-Y-P...
Ren: Who?
Man: Je-Y-P !!!!!!
Mina and Ren were surprised by what they heard