When lightning Strikes

Everyone is getting ready to leave for the event, the other members of Twice are getting off and getting into the van.

Chase went up to check the whole building first, he passed by Mina's room, he stopped for a moment and just stared at the door, when suddenly the door opened and Mina was about to come out.
Chase's gaze turned to the others, and Mina was also shocked so she also turned her gaze to the others.  Then the two  talk to each other.

Chase: Good morning (bowed to Mina)
Mina: Good morning too (bow too)
Chase: They're at the parking already.  are you ready?

Mina: Yes, I'm ready. I'm going down now
Chase: aah,Mina about what happened the other day. I'm sorry.

Mina: I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

Chase was about to speak when Jeongyeon arrived.

Jeong: Let's go!  They are waiting for us!!
Mina: aah okay coming down (she looked at Chase and take a bow)
Mina: Alright Chase, I'm coming down.

While leaving, Jeongyeon put his arm around Mina.

Chase: I feel your sadness
Chase: I can't even wipe your tears, I can't even hug you, Sorry Mina. (He thought to himself)

While going down the stairs, Jeongyeon and Mina talked..

Mina: Jeong I accepted that Chae won't be coming back, maybe he's happy wherever he is because of what I'm doing now.

Jeong: I'm sure he's happy, it's time for you to love yourself.

Jeong: There are many people who love you, I am one of them.
Mina: Jeongyeon....
Jeong: I know myself that I'm a girl, but every time I see you sad in your eyes, I can't get out of my mind that I wish I was Him just in case you smile when you see me..
Mina: Jeong....

They both hugged each other.

Then they met Gojo on the stairs..

Gojo: Boss Mina !!, Jeong... We're just waiting for you two

Mina: We're going down (she wonders why Gojo calls her boss)

When Mina and Jeongyeon passed Gojo, the Bodyguard sensed that the two were surprised by what he said.

Gojo beat his mouth!!!

Gojo: why did I say Boss Mina!! you are really crazy.

Then Chase arrived.

Chae: what's the problem.
  Gojo: no problem boss..
  Chae: let's go down..is everyone ready?

  Gojo: Yes boss all set uhm boss, I need to tell you something..

Chae: what is it?

Gojo: I--- saw Mina and Jeong hugging..

Chae: is that it? ( He asked ) Let's get moving

Then Chae went down stairs.

Gojo: aish my boss is preneting to be bcold heartless guy..

___________

When they arrived at the event, the security team first came down to check the place.  When the whole area was checked, the girls were sent down. When the members went down, the security team was there, Jihyo and Somi went down first. They were escorted by Daniel.
Next came Nayeon and Dahyun, who were Jun's guards. Shin was with Momo and Jeongyeon. Gojo, who was the youngest, was with Tzuyu.
And Chase will be guarding Sana and Mina...

It was raining that day, so they had umbrellas, and there was a lot of media taking pictures of them.

So the maidens hold fast to their guards.

They were getting close to the Venue where the event will be held when suddenly there was a strong lightning. everyone was surprised except Mina because Mina likes Lightning .. It is the opposite of other member Sana. Sana has a phobia of lightning.

Mina and Sana were holding Chae's arm while walking, so that they wouldn't get wet from the rain, when suddenly there was lightning

Sana hugged Chase tightly, scared and crying.  Many media got their pictures.  Mina was stunned by what happened and pretended to smile, and slowly let go of Chase's arm and continued walking.  Chase was also shocked when Sana hugged her and she saw Mina leaving his side.

Chase : Come on Sana, let's go.  They are looking at us.
Sana: I'm afraid, I'm here with you first.  Your heart is beating fast, I can feel it.

  They continued walking while Sana was walking with Chase ..

When they arrived at the dressing room, Chase immediately looked for Mina because she was worried when she left her side and there was no umbrella.  When he saw it, he went immediately.

Chase: oh did you get wet ? Here towel 
Mina: not much. Thank you

Chase: Why did you leave, you know it's dangerous!.

Mina: I can't wait.  So I left and Jeongyein accompanied me.

Rae : You must follow the protocol!

Mina: Wait, why are you angry?  I should be angry because you and Sana took so long.

Chase: Next time follow the Protocol.
Go ahead, get ready. I'm sorry

    Chase grabbed Mina's hair and wiped it.

Mina remembered something about what Chase did to her.