Crash

At night when their schedule was over, Mina and Chae went to the Han River and they walked there. It wasn't too obvious that Mina was walking because she was wearing a facemask and a ball cap. That's why people didn't notice her

Mina: we just did this right?

Chae: Yes, quiet and not too chaotic..

Mina nodded

Chae: there is a chair, let's sit first..

Mina: why are you tired? (Worried question)

Chae: It's not.. let's keep walking.

Mina: No, let's sit down.

The two sat down. They could see the flickering lights of the huge buildings..

When they sat down, Mina put her head to Chae's shoulder.

Mina: Chae,

Ren: Boss?

Mina: will you be with me for the rest of my life right? And I won't ever lose you again rigjt? Please tell me..

Chae: what do you mean?

Mina: I want to repay the love you give me.. I want to be with you forever..

Chae: Mina for life, I'll be by your side until my last breath

Mina: for how long? I don't want to lose you again. When I lost you I didn't know what to do...

Chae: I'm sorry for what happened Minari.. I don't want you to be sad. And also I dont want to see you suffer that's why I'm doing this. Because I love you.

Mina: if you don't want me to be sad, and if you really love me why are you hiding secret from me?

Chae: what secret?

Mina: don't hide anymore.. Gojo already told me. It will take you a little longer.....

Chae: Mina...

Mina: You said you would never leave me huh!
(Mina stands up)... What will I do again when you disappear forever. How can I say I love you if your gone..

Chae: Mina Sorry (smiling at Mina)

Mina: I don't need your sorry, I need you..

Chae: Mina, I love you so much, that's why until my last breath, I will give it to you.

Mina: can you give it because it's just a little time?

Chae: Not like that Mina.. But what can I do,there is no time left. Shouldn't you give the rest of your time to the one you love? And that's you...

Mina: how about you? I can't even return the love you give me..

Mina: shouldn't love make us both happy and not just me..

Chae: I'm happy because you're safe with me. Are you okay with me?

Mina: but until when? Tomorrow? Day after tomorrow?

Mina: (hugs Chae) Chae, don't leave... I'll ask Papa for help.

Chae: Mina it's too late. My body can't take it anymore.. Just let me love you as long as I live...

Chae: I'm happy that your friends are there, and there is someone who loves you truly, he's just there by your side..

Mina: who?

Chae: let it be, you will also know who it is.

Chae: what's important is that I'm still here next to you..

The two looked at each other, their faces gradually getting closer to each other..

"Is that Sana's bodyguard"
"Yes, no"
"Who's with him"
"Looks pretty"
"Wait, it's like Familiar"

Chae heard this so they ran

Chae: Come on Mina they recognized us..

Mina: Huh!! (Shocked by what happened)

Chae pulled Mina's hand and they ran to the car...

The two gasped at what they did

Mina: It's annoying, it hasn't worked yet.

Chae opened the car door

Chae: Boss, come in.. maybe someone will see more.

When Chae faced Mina, he was surprised because Mina immediately kissed him on the lips...

Chae was surprised by what Mina did. But this was the kiss he had been waiting for so many days again...
He hugged Mina...

Mina: until the end, you'll be here by my side.

Chae: That's a promise my love... (There are tears in his eyes..

On the day Twice arrived in Japan.. people were surprised because they were wearing the same clothes. wearing face masks and wearing the same hat. While walking to the car, there was almost nowhere for them to pass because of the amount of Media that was waiting for them.. They rode the Van to the Hotel smoothly.. But before that, they would pass by the Family of Mina, Momo and Sana everyone will meet at a restaurant..

When they got there, Mina was greeted with a tight hug by her Mom and Dad. Momo and Sana are the same..
While Chae just watched around them..

Mina: Dad, I miss you.

Mr. Myoui: me too son. how are you?

Mina: I'm fine with Chae.

Mr. Miyoui: where is Cjae.? Chae come here...

He ordered

The young man approached. And vowed to Mina's parents

Chae: Hi Ma'am, Sir

Mr Myoui: Stop calling us Sir and Ma'am.

Mrs Miyoui: You call us Mama and Papa now..

Mina: Mom Dad!!

Chae is embarrassed by what Mina's parents said.

Chae: if that what you want Ma'am- I mean Mama and Papa.

Mr. Myoui: or there you are..Its good to hear that

Ren: , Mom, Dad

The members of twice are thrilled. Chae and Mina are smiling..

After eating, everyone got ready to go to the Hotel. Chae and Mina were the last to leave, but before leaving, Chae blocked it..

He hugged Mina tightly.

Chae: I'm happy now because they accept us.

Mina: They have accepted us for a long time, all they want is for us to be strong in all the challenges of life..

Chae: I love you Mina.

Char was about to kiss Mina when Gojo suddenly came..

Gojo: boss! I'm sorry did I disturb you?

Mina: whenever you really are an intruder

Gojo: hahaha Sorry boss, I'll go first.

Cjae: Come on, they're waiting for us. (turns away)
But Mina pulled him forward and kissed him on the cheek.

Mina: let's go. hehehehe..

When they leave the restaurant they will get the car. Chae got the car and returned to the restaurant opposite it, while walking Chae was looking at Mina and smiling.. Mina did the same

When Chae was close, there was a car that was speeding, and Chae was hit, the car rolled over and the tire rolled. He lost consciousness.

Mina: Chae!!!!! (Shocked and scared)

While the said car stopped in front of Mina and was trying to get Mina, at that time Chae's group was in the car so they didn't go immediately. Mina struggled, Jeongyeon helped her get out but they still got her and including Jeongyeon.. they got into the Car and sped away..