2

Je-Y-P is known as an entertainment company in Korea. They have produced famous groups. So Chae and Mina were very surprised by what the man said

Man: I need to talk to Mina we want her to be part of Je-Y-P..
We will make you famous. You don't need to audition, I'll take care of you.. all you need to do is have training

Chae: Come on!! Is it true that you are from J-Y-P!!! (He asked excitedly)
Man :Let me go first and I'll prove to you.

Chae released the man and asked at the same time

Ren: Do you know Rain and the Wonder Girls? 2pm? And many more.

Man: yes! (screaming answer)ofcourse.

Mina: I'm sorry, because you're acting so strangely that's why I got scared..

Man: It's fine, (at the same time giving the Business Card to Mina)

Mina: What is this?

The man explained about his plans to Mina. When the conversation ended, the man left holding his head because it still hurt from being kicked.

"Aish that guy kick was so hard,"

Mina and Ren walked away.

Ren: where are you going ,home? Shall I take you?

Mina: I'll be right here, okay if that's what you want. (her cheeks are red)

Mina: Thank you very much for what you did.

Ren: hahahahaha nothing. I even did it wrong.
The two laughed.
Ren: I know this is personal but will you accept his offer?
Mina: I don't know yet.
Ren: Is that so? It's a shame if you don't accept it. (Looking at Mina at the same time)

Ren suddenly looked at Mina, and he noticed that she was smiling at him, and he saw the beauty of the girl.

Chae: You're really beautiful. (he whispered)
Mina: what is that? (Wondering what Chae said)
Chae: Hahahaha. That's nothing..

Mina: We are here at our house

Chae's eyes widened and almost salivated at what he saw, Mina's house is too big. Their house is as big as a school.
Mina invited Chae to have dinner at their house, but Chae was so embarrassed that he refused.

Mina: are you going home now, why dont you have dinner with me?
Chae: No, I have something else to do at work
Mina: Is that so? (It's a sad whisper

Mina: uhmCan I borrow your Cellphone?

Chae: Why? (Takes Cellphone from pocket)
Chae: Here...

Mina typed a number and someone called. But no one answered so the cellphone was returned to Chae.

Chae: Alright, I'm leaving Mina
Mina: Chae, thank you very much.
Chae : It's nothing, as long as it is you, always be careful, pretty girl like you must be saved hahaha ( Chae said while scratching his Head)

Mina: Huh? (Cheeks turn red from hearing this).

Chae: nothing, let's go (run at the same time)

When Chae got home after work, he immediately went to his room to rest. He noticed that his cell phone was ringing so he took it out of his pocket, the number was not registered on his cell phone but he sweated it.

Chae: Hello? Who are they?

A calm voice that sounded familiar to him answered.

Mina: Hello. How are you? Are you home? What are you doing? Did you eat already?
(Quick but shy question ).
Chae: Wait, just one at a time please! Mina is this you? How did you get my number?
(Suddenly a flashback of what happened earlier)
Chae: aaah I remember. (he didn't tell Mina)
Mina: don't find out (embarrassed)

Few weeks passed they become closer.

Since then they have become close friends and Mina always goes to the Shop that Chae attends. Chae has always taken Mina to their house to make sure she can get home safely. Mina has repeatedly invited Chae to gon at their house to have dinner but he always refuses.

He is somewhat hesitant to get Mina's offer because of his status at life, he is just an ordinary guy and there's Mina the elegant penguin he met. He is just a clerk at a gaming shop, working hard just to survive.

On the other hand Mina's feelings to Chae is absolute ,she likes the guy but afraid to confess cause she dont want to lose his one and only friend .