the back story

The day Chae entered the Military Academy, while riding the bus, Chae was sitting in the front. He was thinking about Mina and what could happen when he got out of the academy.  Behind him are four friends talking and nervous about what will happen to them inside the academy.

When the bus passed by the side of the cliff, while the bus was turning, a car suddenly appeared.  The driver was surprised but he managed to turn it, but there was a problem.  The bus lost its brakes and suddenly a car appeared again and the driver lost control of it, and it fell into the ravine and rolled its wheels down.

Everyone lost consciousness because of what happened, one of the first to regain consciousness was Chae.

He looked around and noticed that many people were hurt, he immediately took action and saved the wounded one by one, he first saved the group of friends who were behind him.  he got the three out safely.  But the fourth one had a hard time because his leg got stuck, the bus was in danger of exploding so he was in a hurry, luckily the leg of the fourth one he saved was removed from being stuck. Chae hadn't gone far and the One he saved The bus suddenly exploded.due to the strong impact of the explosion, Chae and the person he saved were thrown  on his back and lost consciousness.
In the distance, a car noticed the accident.  It immediately stopped and responded.  The responding vehicle belongs to Mina's father.  Mina's father and his bodyguards were riding there..
    Mina's father ordered to look at the situation and save what should be saved..

Bodyguard: Sir! a bus fell and exploded. But only five people got out

Bodyguard: four injured and one critical.

Bodyguard2: Sir, I know one of them!  This is your son's friend

Mr. Myoui: Chae!?  (Shocked)
Mr. Myoui: you can easily take them and take them to the hospital.

Mina's father is known as a good doctor, and they own hospitals in Japan.

Chae and the others he saved were immediately taken to the hospital. Chae was immediately taken to the Operating Room because Chae was in danger of dying due to his back wound and loss of blood.  Chae's operation was successful but he lost consciousness for a few days.

When Mina learned the bad news, she insisted on going to the scene of the accident. The bodyguards immediately stopped her.  The bodyguard who broke the bad news to Mina also carried Chae to the hospital.

Mina: let me go!  Ren needs me, I need to save him.
Mr. Myoui: Mina  Stop!  You have nothing to catch there.
Mr Myoui showed the photos of the scene, and handed Mina a Tag number #102015-9.  This is Ren's tag number.
Mr.Myoui: Mina I was one of the first to go to the Accident, we found nothing else but burnt corpses and belongings. Im sorry my love.

   Mina was depressed and fell to her knees while crying..

Meanwhile A few days after the accident, Chae regained consciousness.  When he opened his eyes, he immediately saw Mr. Myoui..

Mr. Myoui: It's good that you woke up.

Chae: Sir. What happened?

Mr. Myoui explained what happened

Mr Myoui: Forgive me Chae, I told the authority that you died in that accident, including your friends

Ren: Who's friend?
Mr. Myoui: the four you saved.
Mr. Myoui: in exchange for saving you, I want you to do something. Please do me a favor I want you to protect Mina.

Unknown to most people, Mr. Myoui is also a good scientist, to help the whole world he creates medicines to cure chronic diseases.  His most recent creation is the .  A/F0.0
This is the drug that cures all types of Cancer. Because of this drug, all Cancers in the world can be cured. But Mr. Myoui's partners in the business opposed it, because some of them are manufacturers of drugs  .They say they will lose their business.
They threatened Mr. Myoui that if he released it, bad things would happen to his family.
     Chae understood Mr Miyoui's explanation so he would agree to any of his plans..

Chae: I agree to what you want.

Mr. Miyoui: thank you. But before everything, you need to get stronger and train
Mr Miyoui: I will send you five to another country to train, study to become professional in everything
Chae: But why do you have to let me out dead?
Mr. Miyoui: Because I want Mina to stay away from this country first, so that she can be safe.
Mr. Miyoui: I'll take care of Mina's security first while you get stronger.

The two finished talking and Mr. Myoui left.  Someone knocked on Chaes room.
Chae: Come in (fainting at the difference)

The four boys entered, Daniel, Gojo, Shin and Jun, they thanked Rae for saving them

GOJO: Boss, thank you very much, I know we would be ashes if it wasn't for you.
Shin: You can count on us to have our loyalty. Whatever you ask us to do, we will do it.
Jun: That's right, boss.
Daniel: I was the last one you saved, so whatever you say, we will follow.

Chae explained his plan with Mr. Miyoui. The four agreed.

Gojo: I'm willing to be boss for Boss Mina

Daniel: when do we start?

Chae: When we get out of the hospital, we'll start..

On the same day that Mina left for South Korea, Chae's group also left for the USA to train. Chae knew the time of Mina's departure because he waited for her to leave. Chae secretly observed Mina leaving.
Chae: Take care my love, just be patient Mina. (he whispers to himself)
And walked to his group.  And they left for the USA..

For few years, Mina and Chae trained regularly.

Mina: Chae this is for you. I hope you are happy wherever you are

Chae: Just be patient, Mina, I'll be with you too.