Chapter 88

Chapter 88 For You, Life Doesn't Matter

    Jiang Can stretched out his hand and shed the tears on Yan Shi's cheeks. He didn't leave in a hurry, but asked softly,

    "What's the matter, how wronged you are, what about Sibo? Can you run out by yourself?"

    Jiang Can knew Yan Shi He is a person with a clear heart, Rongrong is at home, and he probably handed him over to Rongrong. But when Yan Shi is like this now, Jiang Can asked this simply because he wanted to divert his attention.

    "Rongrong was helping me look after the baby at home, she told me something..."

    Yan Shi was so excited, and said that it was Rongrong who talked to him, Jiang Can knew what was going on right away . Taking a long breath, Jiang Can held Yan with one hand, and skillfully wrapped his other hand around his waist, and led him up the special elevator for high-rises.

    "Zixin, today's session will be delayed by an hour, please let everyone know."

    "Okay, please go, I'll take care of the rest."

    Jiang Can and Guan Zixin came downstairs together to support the company for a while. To prepare things for the meeting, who knew that Yan Shi would come across this matter.

    Fortunately, it's just an internal company meeting, and it doesn't matter if it's an hour late.

    Jiang Yan, who was notified that the company was going to have a meeting, finally returned to the company, just in time to see Jiang Can getting on the elevator with a man.

    After Jiang Yan saw Guan Zixin, he took the initiative to talk to her:

    "Hey, Mr. Guan, it's time for the meeting soon, what are you going to do?"

    Guan Zixin was also surprised when he saw Jiang Yan, after all, before If there was a meeting, Jiang Yan would definitely be there. Except for the meeting hosted by Mr. Jiang himself, otherwise Jiang Yan would not appear at all.

    "Boss Jiang, long time no see. Just now, Deputy Director Jiang said that the meeting will be postponed for an hour. You should go back to your office and wait for a while. I have to notify other senior management."

    Guan Zixin nodded to Jiang Yan, then turned and left.

    Jiang Yan looked at Guan Zixin and felt that something was not right today. After all, Jiang Can was not like himself as an unpunctual person. It seemed that something must have happened. Jiang Yan got on the high-rise elevator and went straight to Jiang Can's office floors.

    Jiang Can's office is very big, behind the bookcase, there is also a small single room where he can rest. Sometimes Jiang Can will take a rest inside at noon, after all, the daily workload is still very heavy.

    Someone in the office might come to ask Jiang Can to sign at any time, so after Jiang Can returned to the office, he directly dragged Yan Shi into the rest room at the back.

    Talking about making Yan Shi sit on the table, Jiang Can stretched out his arms to hold the edge of the table, and locked Yan Shi tightly:

    "Don't cry, you know I hate you crying the most, what can you tell me?" Say, hit me twice when you get angry, don't hold back, I'm back now."

    Yan Shi raised his head, without saying anything, he wrapped his arms around Jiang Can's neck, and put his lips on it.

    We entangled together for a few minutes, until Jiang Can found that Yan Shi could not bear the lack of oxygen, and then pushed him away.

    Yan Shi lay limply on Jiang Can's shoulders, Jiang Can was quite proud:

    "You were not tired enough last night for being so active, and today you can't wait to come to the company to find me just for a kiss?"

    "Why are you So silly, Rongrong told me everything about the aromatherapy."

    Hugging Jiang Can tightly, Yan Shi whispered in Jiang Can's ear. Jiang Can put away his smile, lowered his eyes for a long time before speaking.

    "It's not a big deal. I told Rongrong to let it rot in her stomach. Why is she not as reliable as before?"

    Although Jiang Can complained to Rongrong a little bit, but in his heart he didn't think so. No, she knew that Rongrong also saw that everything would return to normal now, so she didn't want to hide it from time to time, so Jiang Can didn't blame Rongrong at all.

    "It's not a big deal. Don't you know that extracting pheromones will kill people? If something happened to you, what would you tell me to do, what would you tell me to do with the baby in my stomach? Just to make me feel better , don’t you even want your life?”

    Jiang Can smiled softly:

    “You told me this, you should have known long ago, as long as it’s for you, my life is not that important.”