Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Love Lunch

    Jiang Can has learned to be smart now, and knows that it is not suitable to confront a person like Jiang Yan head-on, the most important thing is in front of Jiang's father, so Jiang Can talks in vernacular.

    What made people go to Jiang Yan, it didn't happen at all. Jiang Can was so busy all day that he almost didn't have time to accompany Yan Shi, so he didn't have the time to deal with that Jiang Yan who was always looking for things for him.

    Jiang's father frowned, put down his hands rubbing his temples, and slapped them heavily on the table:

    "This kid is not worry-free for a day. I used to be in the company, so he can be more honest. This time I After leaving the company, he started not doing his job properly again. He was spoiled by him.

    You don’t need to worry about Jiang Yan’s affairs anymore. I will let him go home and talk to him. I am here today mainly to ask you and Yan Shi I heard from the high-level executives at the meeting yesterday that I don’t think this engagement is necessary.

    However, please do not invite the media to get married. Everyone will talk about the participle. Did you ask Xiaoyan what he meant when you went back, and what did he say?”

    Jiang Can Unexpectedly, Jiang's father would be scruples about Yan Shi's thoughts, so he quickly sat up straight.

    "I told Xiaoyan about this a long time ago. You should also know Xiaoyan's character. He is not willing to get in touch with people he doesn't know. Therefore, he doesn't want to expose too much.

    Actually, Dad, marriage is a I don’t think it will attract much traffic if we use Xiaoyan and I’s wedding to hype up our own family affairs. The most important thing is that our company doesn’t lack these things at all, so there’s absolutely no need to do so.”     Jiang Can said The worry that Jiang's father has been thinking about is that although Jiang Can's marriage will be a big news, but now JA doesn't need this kind of headlines to increase his exposure.     "Then let's not invite the media. I'm getting old, and I find it troublesome now, so I called my relatives and friends, and everyone has a lot of fun.     How is your preparation over there? Don't just do what you like, the most important thing is It’s about asking Xiaoyan what he wants, and everything will be done according to his thoughts.”

    "You seem to value Xiaoyan more than me now. Sure enough, what the older generation said is right, they value son-in-law after all." It was

    rare for Jiang Can to joke with Jiang's father, and Jiang's father chuckled:

    " Xiaoyan I gave birth to a grandson. If it turns into an A at that time, it is the hope of our parents. Xiaoyan is the hero of our family. Although I am too optimistic about the child's life experience, Yanshi is a good boy in the end, and you really like it , then I have nothing to be picky about. That’s

    all, you go and do your work, let your assistant stay, and let her take it back for you after I sign these documents.”

    Jiang Can nodded and got up, and put on his suit After the button was buttoned, Jiang Can slightly nodded to Jiang's father, turned and left the office.

    At noon, the assistant knocked on the door of Jiang Can's office, Jiang Can answered, the assistant opened the door and poked his head in:

    "Deputy Director Jiang, it's almost time to get off work, what do you want for lunch, I'll order it for you. "

    Just as Jiang Can was about to think seriously, he saw the assistant put his head back, and after a while, he poked in again.

    Jiang Canzheng was feeling puzzled, and just about to ask the assistant what's wrong, the assistant suddenly said:

    "Deputy Director Jiang, I don't think you'll waste time thinking about it, I'll order with others first, you should have a good lunch~"

    The assistant withdrew his head, and Jiang Can was stunned. It wasn't until he saw the door opened even wider, and Yan Shi came in with an insulated lunch box, that Jiang Can understood what the assistant's actions and words meant.

    The smile on his face couldn't be stopped, Jiang Can stood up to meet him, and took the lunch box in Yan Shi's hand:

    "Xiaoyan, why are you still here to bring me lunch? Didn't you see me all morning? Miss you so much?"

    "Yes, yes, are you satisfied with that? Go wash your hands, eat your lunch first, and talk about it later."

    Yan Shi snatched the lunch box from Jiang Can's hand and took it aside Opened it on the table, and put the same dishes on it.

    Jiang Can smiled and hurried to the bathroom to wash his hands, and came back as fast as he could.