Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Eating Hot Pot

    After having lunch with Jiang Can, Yan Shi stared at Jiang Can and let Jiang Can take a nap. Jiang Can's dark circles seemed to be heavier than when he just returned to China. Yan Shi was also worried about her body. .

    When I woke up this morning and saw the fried eggs in the pan, Yanshi decided to cook something for lunch and send it to Jiang Can. Jiang Can’s daily meals seem to be enough for Yanshi’s stomach, and the takeaway he ordered is also not nutritious. of.

    In the preface, he had no choice but to eat fast food outside at noon every day. After all, no one cooks for him at home.

    Now that he has nothing to do at home, he sent Fang Yang to take care of him when he was worried. He wanted to take good care of Jiang Can wholeheartedly, and help her take good care of her body by the way.

    When it was time to go to work in the afternoon, Yan Shi pushed Jiang Can, Jiang Can woke up and saw Yan Shi, and immediately burst into laughter.

    Bending over while pulling Yan, Jiang Can pecked his lips.

    "Okay, get up and work quickly, I'll go home first. Do you have anything to eat, I'll make it for you to eat tonight."

    Jiang Can thought carefully for a while, then sat up straight:

    "Looking outside, there seems to be a It looks like it's raining, otherwise let's have hot pot tonight, it's hot and easy. I haven't eaten hot pot once in the past two years, and I'm really hungry."

    "Okay, then I'll go first."

    Jiang Can sent Yanshi to the elevator entrance not worth it, and Jiang Can returned to the office only after watching his elevator go down.

    When Yan Shi left the company, his heart was full of happiness, but besides being happy, Yan Shi felt as if someone was staring at him.

    Looking around, he didn't see anyone. Yan Shi felt a little puzzled, yesterday he felt someone was there, and it was the same today, did his neurasthenia symptoms worsen after giving birth?

    From the looks of it, it's time to go to the hospital for a physical examination.

    In the evening, Jiang Can fulfilled his wish and ate hot pot, a spicy pot and a tomato pot, both of which are Jiang Can's favorite pot bottoms.

    While eating, Jiang Can chatted with Yan Shi:

    "Xiaoyan, my father has arrived at the company today, and I have already discussed with him that our wedding will not invite the media, nor will it be done with great fanfare. We will invite some relatives and friends when the time comes Let’s just have fun together.”

    When Yan Shi heard this, his eyes revealed unbelievable shock:

    “Really? Did Director Jiang really mean that? What about the other high-level executives in the company, didn’t they say anything? "

    Of course I said it, do you still remember the meeting yesterday morning? We discussed this matter later in the meeting. Like the Propaganda Department, they definitely wanted to use this opportunity to advertise, but I vetoed it at the time. Dad didn't say

    anything. He came to the company suddenly this morning and asked me to talk about it, so I told him the truth. I didn't expect Dad to hear that it was your intention, so he immediately agreed not to contact the media.

    He also asked me to ask you exactly what you want to do with your wedding, and you have to do it according to your ideas. You can see how much he values ​​you, so don't be so afraid of him in the future. "

    Yan Shi's shock came wave after wave. He never expected that Jiang's father finally made a decision because of his own thoughts. He

    sat there for a long time without slowing down, and finally Jiang Can called Yan Shi several times. Only then did I come back to my senses.

    " What are you thinking about? Don't think about it, the meat I picked up for you is almost cold, eat it quickly. "

    Yan Shi quickly picked up the meat in the bowl and started to eat. He still didn't feel too relieved while eating.

    Seeing Yan Shi's small appearance, Jiang Can snickered.

    Jiang Can came back early today, and we had dinner with Yan Shi After tidying up, it was just after eight o'clock.

    The two of them nestled on the carpet under the living room, eating snacks and looking at the phone.

    "Jiang Can, you just said that Director Jiang asked you to ask me what kind of wedding I want, but I've been thinking about this all the time, I never thought about having my own wedding, so I don't know what to suggest. "

    Yan Shi has been distracted since he found out about this. Jiang Can thought something was wrong with him, but he didn't expect him to be thinking about such a trivial matter.