🌸pt2 morty x GN! reader

F/b=favourite breakfast
F/a=favourite animal
F/c=favourite colour

Y/ns pov:
I just woke up and blushed when i remembered what happened last night. I looked around for morty but i couldnt find him, the door opened and i saw morty walking in with some f/b "here babe i-i made you some breakfast" he stutterd i smile as he gives me the plate. "Thanks morty i love you" i then gave him a quick peck on the lips making him blush. After i finnished eating we went downstairs to rick who was drinking alchole again "h-hey morty y/n did you two fuck l-la-last night[burp]" ricks comment made both mine and mortys face redder than a tomato "sh-shut up rick" morty arkwardly stutterd "yea were only like 14 fucking asshole" i yelled "whatever we got to go and fix my portal gun and i know just the place" rick drunkengly wobbled out the door me and morty folowing behind him. We soon arived at the place and rick sat down on a nearby chair "alright morty, y/n heres some money go and go on a date or some shit like that while i get my portal gun fixed meet me back here when your done" morty grabbed the money and thanked rick quickly running while holding my hand. We soon arived at a themepark full of rollocoasters,cotton candy and hook a duck, "i wonder what we should do first" i exitedly questioned out loud morty giggled "how about we go on hook a duck first" i nodded and we went over too the hook a duck stool. He quickly won and gave me the prize it was a f/a plush that was f/c i thanked morty happily hugging the plush "how about we go the haunted rolocoaster now?" I suggested morty looked kinda scared when i mentioned the word 'haunted' so i let him know that it wasnt actualy haunted as we made our way towards it. We got on the ride but morty still seemed scared so i heald his hand as reasurence, the ride started fake ghosts and vampires jumped out at us and i was having the time off my life but i looked to my side seeing morty fearfully cuddling into me so i put my arm around him and rubbed his back as comfort. The ride soon finished and we went on some other rides until it was getting kinda late and we started walking back to rick. Once we were there rick had his portal gun fixed and all 3 of us quickly jumped through the portal going back home me and morty happily holding hand with smiling faces.