🪓yandere loona x GN!popstar!reader

You have captured every demons attention with your amazing singing voice upon your arival in hell

You have captured every demons attention with your amazing singing voice upon your arival in hell. Your performances bring in crowds from imp's all the way to overlords. Unbeknownst to you and your guards, the adoptive daughter of blitzo (aka loona) has became obsessed with you in one of your shows. You ended up befriending loona during a meet and greet since she seemed sweet and cool. As the friendship developed, loona's obsession got worse which led to odd events. You start recieving mysterious gifts from an unknown girl and all of your friends begin disapearing one by one. As this continues for months you become suspicious of loona. While inbloona's room for a sleepover you decide to investigate and to your horror you find...a small hidden door behind her bed. You make sure she's not looking before opening the door. You crawl through a tunnel, trying not to cough on the old dust in the tight, confind space. Eventually you arrive at a room, you gasp when you see a shrine of yourself in there filled with various merch, pictures and other things that revolve around you. Fueled by fear you attempt to run out but loona pins you to the hard ground "AGH!" You scream before feeling a sharp pain in the back of your head. Your vision goes blurry and everything fades to black as loona holds you close obsessivly...