🪓yandere art the clown x GN! reader

F/n=freinds name
Y/n=your name
F/f=favourite flower
Readers freind uses they/them pronouns
TW:Gore,death of a freind,swearing
______________________________________
Y/n's pov:
Im at a pizza place with my best freind when a monochrome clown walks through the door i have too admit he's really creepy but then again it is haloween and he's probably just in his costume. The strange clown walks up too f/n and my table i look at him confused as he starts rumaging through a trash/bin bag before pulling
out a f/f and handing it to me "oh th-thank you" i stutter while he only smiles "what's y-your name?" I ask he just stares still smiling then i realize "oh right your mute aren't you?" He nods "ok please can you write your name on this napkin so i know who you are?" I give him a napckin and pen he takes them and starts writing. He gives me the napkin with his name writen on it "Art the clown" i say to myself "can i call you Art for short?" He nods his head again "well thankyou for the flower Art its beu-" i suddenly got interupted by my freind yelling at Art "go away fucking creep before i tell the person who runs this place" he gives f/n a death glare that could easly stab through someones soul if they weren't careful. He turns back to me and smiles again before picking up my hand and giving it a gentle kiss i blush at his action "thats it!" F/n shouts before storming off probably to tell the manager "sorry about my freind they can get a bit protective sometimes" i apoligize he doesnt respond he only stares deep into my eyes. A few seconds later someone that i can only guess is the manager walks towards Art and shouts for him to get out he reluctently leaves but his stare doesnt leave my eyes until the door closes "finally that creep is gone" my freind sighes while i feel bad for Art he only wanted to talk to me.

🫀9 minutes later🫀

Me and f/n had finished our pizzas around 3 minutes ago and were now walking home we live next door to eachover so we have to go the same way. In the middle of walking f/n whispers "fuck i need to piss i'll be behind a tree wait for me here" i nod and they walk over too a tree. 10 seconds later i hear a scream but not just any scream my freinds scream i quickly sprint to find my freind but when i find them its a horifying site their stomach is cut open and the skin on their face is completely peeled off i gag at the gore and cry due to realizing my freind is dead. I look up at the tree and my eyes widen in shock at what is carved in it 'YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE Y/N' i suddenly feel like im being watched. I slowly turn around and see Art covered in blood with a knife in his hand suddenly my head gets hit with something and i pass out.

Timeskip✌️

I slowly wake up finding myself tied to a bed with Art cuddling into me and my only thought is how will i get out of here?