🌸tony xGN!moonlight galaxy!reader

(Btw i think of moonlight galaxy as the reader having galaxy colours and being a teacher with galaxy powers)

Y/n's pov:
I was just chiling in my galaxy room when i hear a knock at my door "come in!" I yell and the door opens revealing my friend tony "hey y/n can we have a talk?" He asks i nod. He sits next to me and glances at my floating galaxy hair "your hair looks cool" he compliments me "thank you" i smile "so i wanted to ask would you do the honor of letting me take you on a picnic date?" He asks making me blush "s-sure" we both smile and start getting ready for the date.

25 minutes later

Im ready for the date. I nervously start walking to the place tony set up the picnic. Its a beautiful field with a perfect sky he smiles when he sees me "come sit my dear" he pats a spot next to him. I sit down smiling. He gently kisses my hand and i blush "thank you for agreeing to this" he says gently putting my hand back down "your welcome" i reply. We start eating and chatting about how being a teacher is going until the sky gets dark and perfect stars show up. I lie down looking up at the sky toby lays next to me holding my hand "they are so perfect arent they?" I ask still admiring the sky's beauty "yea not as perfect as you though" i blush at his reply "thank you" we slowly start getting closer to eachover ending up cuddling while staring at the stars "hey y/n?" Tonys voice whispers "what?" I whisper back "i-i love you i have loved you since we first met will you be my partner?" toby confesses and i blush "i love you too and yes i would love to be your partner" we both go inside due to it getting cold and cuddle on the couch happily.