💉?🪓yandere!human monokuma x GN!hiding! reader

(⬆️ not my art)

(⬆️ not my art)

Y/n's pov:

I am currently hiding in a cuboard from my crazy principle that has a axe monokuma. I stay quiet covering my mouth to try to muffle my shaky breaths as i hear his footsteps getting closer its at this moment when i start thinking that i shouldnt have chatted with togami instead of monokuma...i pull my knee's close praying that monokuma wont find me but them a hear his echoing cackle and voice "come out come out wherever you are y/n! You cant hide from me forever! maybe i should punish you if you dont get here right now!" Tears well in my eyes hearing this. My breath is shaky,my eyes are watering,im shaking and i have no idea where togami went. Just then the cuboard door is swung open off the hinges and i see monokuma covered in blood holding a bloody axe "o-oh god!" I say in shock "found you my love" he whispers with a sinister smile but i get up and run as fast as i can through the hopes peak academy corridors. I hear his loud thumping footsteps chasing after me getting closer and closer...im losing hope. I quickly turn the corner and see...togami's corpse bleeding out with a massive wound in his stomach, i freeze in shock and horror "t-togami!! No! What did he do to you!?" I scream out trembling from all the gore and shock i feel sick to my stomach as i hear monokuma's twisted voice behind me "got you" i feel something hit my head and i fall to the ground...