🪓yandere billy lenz x GN!reader

Y/ns pov:
Ive been getting these odd calls from a complete stranger for 4 months now he keeps telling me how much he loves me, how he wants to be with me forever. Hes probably just some creepy perv that has a sick obsession with me. I block the number again and again but he persists until one night he didnt call i shrug it off maybe he's finally stopped. I walk to my bed and snuggle into the blankets eventually drifting off to dream land.

📞Timeskip📞

I soon wake up and attempt to stretch a bit only to realize my arms are tied to a chair. I jolt my eyes open in fear when i hear footsteps and a oddly familiar giggle "aw my pretty piggy is finally awake" the voice whispers too me "w-who are you? What do you want from me!?" I yell only to be responded by the familiar voice whispering "you couldnt have forgotten about me already right y/n? Especialy after all those months of me calling you" he steps closer towards me and i manage to kind of see him he has brown fluffy hair and a dark green turtleneck. I suddenly realize that HE was the person ringing me all this time "just let me go!" I shout at him he giggles a bit before reaching to my face and holding my chin with his thumb and index finger "im afraid i cant do that my darling y/n because YOUR MINE AND IM NEVER GOING TO LET YOU~"