Prologue

SCOTT MCCALL was in his car, on his way to save a kid and a dog from a collapsed building of a house fire.

DEREK HALE was making his way towards another fire that occured in the woods to check what had been happening.

SHERIFF STILINSKI had just called his would-have-been son in law to get to the bottom of another one of these serial fires.

LYDIA MARTIN was getting ready to give a tour to a group of people about sound energy and whatnot.

MALIA HALE was stalking around the woods waiting until DEPUTY PARISH arrived.

ELIAS 'ELI' HALE was sneaking out once again to go steal his uncles jeep.

STILES STILINSKI was helping put out a fire.

LIAM DUNBAR was busy serving drinks with his friend HIKARI ZHANG.

PETER HALE was doing god knows what.

MELISSA MCCALL was finishing up another one of her shifts.

CHRIS ARGENT had just gotten the sword that had killed his daughter and the girl he considered as his other daughter.

Everything was normal. Until it wasn't.

A dark navy light hit them as they all fell onto the floor of a theatre room, some on top of each other, others on their own.

"Ow." Stiles said as he raised his head to look at where he was.

"What was that?" Lydia asked as she got up from the floor, fixing her hair in the process. Then she noticed who she was with.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked, sounding a tad bit hurt at the sight of the women who'd left him.

"Stiles?"

A roar came from Scott as everyone turned to face him. "Where the hell are we!?" He questioned as Derek followed his example of staying on alert except not showing his fangs, claws or eyes as he noticed his son in the room with him.

A note fell into the hands of melissa as everyone turned to stare at the older women. She cleared her throat as she began to read from the piece of parchment.

"Dear previous and current residents of Beacon hills,

You are all here to watch your future. This is not a lie as I have no reason to lie to you. All of you should see your in a theatre room with your pack and family unless your actually blind.

There are 2 rooms at the back of the theatre which you can go to if you find something to much and you need a break from it and the other room is a toilet, each labelled respectively.

From, The future.

Everyone was silent until Eli decided to speak up, "cool!" He said as he went to sit himself down.

Scott turned to Stiles wondering who he was as Stiles just shrugged his shoulders at the silent question aimed at him. Derek noticing this told him Eli was his son as both had a look of realization on their faces.

"Wow you grew since the last time I saw you." Scott spoke trying to break the awkward staring between him and Malia.

"Yeah well that's how time work." Eli responded grabbing more popcorn and shoving it in his mouth. Where he got the popcorn Scott didn't know.

"Ok well let's sit down and start watching, how about that, hm?" Melissa said as sounds of agreement chorus through the walls of the theatre.