05

The scene changes to show Eli climbing over a fence sneakily. 

Derek slowly turns to look at his son in annoyance and confusion, "Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing." 

Eli turns away from his dad's stare as he ate his popcorn slowly not answering him. Derek let out a sigh as he rubbed his temple. "You're so much like your mum." he muttered. 

Eli jumps down, flipping his hair back as he looks around the familiar place. He jumps down from the step, hiding behind cars and trucks as he rushes into the jeep. He closed the door, highjacked the car and reversed making the sheet covering the blue jeep fall.

"It's my jeep!" Stiles cheered, grinning widely at her. He remembers that he'd ride in it everyday, minus when he was with his sister, and always end up in some sort of danger. 

Eli grinned back, nodding his head at the sight of it. He had learnt from his grandpa that his mum use to always fix it up for Stiles just to see him smile. So trying to somehow feel closer to her, he'd always try taking it out on a spin in hopes that she would be watching over him. He didn't know that these 'pointless' hopes were reality. 

Katherine was always watching over the boy. She'd watched as he took his very first steps, said his first ever word, watched him enter kinder garden and watched as he grew older and older, not knowing how much she loved him. How much she wished she could have raised him and smother him with her love. The same love she'd always wanted to give and receive. 

It shows Eli driving the jeep over a bridge as he vibes to the music. He takes a sharp turn as a Beacon Country Sheriff car is shown watching him. 

Eli and Stiles swear under their breaths at the unlucky sight.

 It's Deputy Sheriff's car. He looks at Eli driving the jeep slightly amused.

The scene changes showing cops and fire fighters in the woods clearing up another fire.

"Um, hey, Sheriff? I really hate to bother you. I just got a phone call from Deputy Parrish. He wants to talk to our... consultant." Mason informs the sheriff.

Eli quickly looks the opposite direction at the pointed look his dad was giving him. Stiles snickered remembering all the times he and Katherine were in that exact same position with their own dad.

"Another incident at the auto shop?" Sheriff Stilinski says knowingly, a small smile on his face at the thought of his grandson.

Eli looked at his grandfather grinning sheepishly as he scratched his neck, the sheriff just gave him a small smile whilst Derek just sighed.

"His son definitely has an unhealthy fixation on that Jeep." He says as both males laugh.

"Do you want me to tell him?"

"Nah. He better hear it from me." Sheriff says as both turned to see Derek making his way towards them through the fog.

"You were right. It wasn't gasoline. Whoever set this fire used a chemical accelerant." Derek steps over a branch looking thoughtful.