01

15 YEARS AGO, 2011

The pack stiffened at the date shown on the screen as Eli was oblivious as ever at his father's discomfort.

"FUCK!" a dark haired women yelled as she clutched onto her bloated stomach. "Now's not the time kid. Not the time."

"Who's that?" questioned Eli as he munched on the popcorn and not getting a response from anyone in the room. "rude" he muttered as he bought his attention back onto the pregnant lady. She felt familiar to him but he just couldn't seem to place his finger on it.

The sheriff, Stiles and Scott had teared forming in their eyes at the sight of their daughter/ older sister. Memories of their moments together flashing through their eyes.

"Well that's not up to you, Katherine. You're having the baby now," Melissa said as she helped the female towards the bed.

"Hey that's you!" Eli said, pointing at the older women as she gave him a smile, god he reminded her so much of Katherine already despite her not knowing him for that long.

The women, Katherine, let out a groan as the contraptions hit her. The screen turned black before showing the girl in a hospital gown.

"You're already 10 centimeters dilated when I tell you to push, you push. " Melissa orders as she looks at the women she considers her daughter.

"I can't, not without him. He wanted to be here, Melissa." She cried from both physical and emotional pain.

"Hey, listen he'll get a chance to meet him after you give push, but if you don't push at all he definitely won't."

Katherine stared at her mother figure before giving a small painful nod, "Alright push." She said as pained screams and groans filled the room. "I can see the head! Come on, Kathy, don't give up just yet."

Everyone was silent as the scene took place, too immersed in the birth of the young Stilinski-Hale. Mostly Derek as he stared at the scene of his mate gave birth to his son while he was nowhere in sight. Not there to comfort her, to encourage her, to save her.

A couple more screams escaped the young women before a cry sounded though the room. Katherine let out a small cry/laugh at the sound.

Melissa smiled as she held up the baby for her to see, "It's a boy, Kathy. What are you gonna name him?"

She stared at the face of her son for a while before releasing a small smile, "Elias, Elias Stilinski-Hale. Eli for short."

The pack stayed silent at the scene whereas Eli was anything but silent. "S-she's my m-mom?" He questioned staring at his dad as tears welled up in his eyes. He thought his mom died giving birth to him because there were no pictures of her ever with him, not even ones after his birth. She hadn't died, he realized, she'd abandoned him.

"yes, she is." Derek said not looking at his son because he knew, he knew if he looked at him the tears gathering in his eyes would fall for failing his son and not bringing his mom home alive. For not protecting her. Sometimes Derek wondered why she died and not him. He knew for a fact she would be a better parent then he was, if only she had survived.

"Alright you get some rest alright, I'm going to give your son a checkup due to him being a month early but I'm sure he's fine." Melissa said walking away from the exhausted girl.

"Ok."

Katherine snapped her head towards the door to her hospital room that had just slammed open with wide eyes at the sight of the dark haired girl with bow and arrows.