02

After a short break, everyone re-sat themselves on their seats and began to watch the next bit.

A close up is show of a jar with three swirls on the top.

The pack stiffened at the sight of the thing they'd sealed the spirit in.

A girl back is seen as she grabbed a jar and turned towards the counter, placing the jar down and sliding a bowl of food towards an outstretched hand. The man gives it to another person. The camera shows that the waiter man was Liam.

"I'm hot," Liam states receiving a hand smacking him on the head. "Ow women!" he wined rubbing the spot Hikari hit him.

Liam began speaking Japanese to the customers.

"Wow you're not that dumb." Stiles jokes, getting a pout in return, their childishness retuning now that the pack was with them.

Liam turns to Hikari as she smiles at him and he gives her a nod.

Stiles and Scott turn to each other before smirking.

The door opens and a man with a hood is seen standing there as thunder crackles in the background.

Eli- who's eyes are still a bit puffy- ate his popcorn ready for something to happen whilst Stiles and Malia sneaked some popcorn off their nephew.

Liam and the figure began a staring contest before Liam walked over to the person that was calling for him.

The man walked forward as people turned to look at him. He stopped in front of the girl as he placed a bullet onto the counter. She gave it a side eye before looking back at the man.

"When is a door not a door?" He questioned the asian women.

"Sorry?" She responded, smiling to hide her shock at the bullet.

"When is a door not a door?" he repeated, sounding annoyed.

Liam's hand balled into fist at the disrespect aimed at his friend. Hikari noticing the movement placed her palm on top of his clenched fist giving him a small reassuring smile as Liam clutched onto her hand.

Liam is seen walking towards the counter, practically throwing the towel onto the table as he stood next to his co worker. "She doesn't understand." he said annoyed.

"It's a riddle." he said "And she understands perfectly so why don't I ask again. When is a door not a door?"

Liam and Hikari tensed up slightly along with Derek as they could guess what the man was looking for.

"When it's ajar." She responded.

"Like one of those." He says as Hikari and Liam turned to look at the multiple jars on the shelves.

The whole pack tensed as they figured out why he had come.

Bringing their attention back to him, he continues "The jar I'm looking for has a special symbol on it. A triskelion. Three spirals connected."

"Isn't that the jar we saw at the beginning of the scene?" Eli questioned looking at his dad as he nodded. "What's so special about it?"

"It contains something that we can only hope will stay in there." Scott replied before Derek could. Eli nodded glad he at least had some sort of an answer.

"We have no idea what you're talking about," The girl said defensively. "Maybe you should leave."

"Oh." he said before continuing, "It's a very special jar, actually. It was made from the wood of a sacred tree to capture a dark kitsune. A trickster spirit called Nogitsune.