03

After everyone collected themselves the movie restarted. Stiles still slightly uncomfortable at the sound of the thing that possessed him, budged closer towards Lydia unknowingly whilst Melissa smiled at the pair. 

A ruined building was shown. Fire fighters and ambulance are shown inspecting the damage. Deaton walks towards a man. 

"You said it wouldn't bite," the man says beginning to wrap his hands with a bandage.  

Deaton was quick to correct him, "I said it wouldn't bite me. But then again, I also wouldn't put my hand in front of the mouth of a frightened dog."  

"What idiot would do that?" chuckles Stiles as everyone gives him a look.

Deaton walks away from the man as he follows his, "Thanks for the advice. You have any idea how we're gonna get it out of there?" he questions Deaton. 

"I have someone coming who has a special talent for these kinds of things. He runs an animal shelter next to my clinic. Trust me, he's highly qualified." he sounded extremely certain of the person's ability. "We've even got a nickname for him."

"Oh, yeah? what?" he briefly looked up at the dark-skinned man.

"The Alpha." Deaton says looking sideways to a car that pulled up. Dramatic music playing as Scott's appearance is made.

A snort left Stiles and Malia's mouths as they both said "Ironic" in unison.  Scott rolled his eyes at the pair as the others in the room either smiled, snickered, giggled or chuckled. 

The scene changed to a dark hallway, the only source of light being the flashlight. 

"The girl climbed out, tried to pull it out, lost her footing and ended up falling in too." The man turned to look at Scott confused, "Is that all you got? No protective gear? No gloves?" 

"I don't get bit." Scott states sharing a look with Deaton. "Even if I did I usually heal pretty fast." 

"Well even so..." the man said carrying on walking until they reached a whole in the ground where the barking sound was coming from.

"No! He's gonna bite!" The little girl said laying down on her stomach as something was on top of her leg.

"Oh that poor girl," Melissa muttered in worry for the kid. Chris giving her a side hug to comfort her.

"Hey there. My name's Scott. I'm gonna help get you guys out of there." He says crouching down along with the others. 

The wall is seen collapsing as Scott jumps down and the girl screams. The dog is barking in fright while trying to get free of the leash. Scott looks up slowly as his eyes turn red. 

"Such a poser," Eli says munching on his popcorn. Derek smirks.

"What are you smirking about? You're exactly the same," Stiles exposes. Malia, Lydia, Sheriff and Scott nod in agreement as Eli and Stiles send a grin Derek's way. Derek being the big sour wolf he is grumbled under his breath about his brother-in-law and son. This causing another round of laughter.