04

It changes locations showing the outside of a vet as it rains and lighting occurs. It shows the leg of the dog being bandaged as someone rubs the dogs chin.

"Good boy," the voice of a women says. 

Scott smile. "Ok. Come here. Good boy." Scott says bringing the dog of the table and onto the floor.

The little girl crouches down besides the dog, smiling. Scott looks at her as he asks her, "Do you know why Cooper bit the lieutenant?" 

"Because he was afraid?" She questions tilting her head slitely.

The women and some of the men slightly cooed at her cuteness except Malia who shifted uncomfortably and Eli and Peter who didn't really care. 

Scott nods his head in agreement but adds, "He was scared for you. You see that's one of the best things about dogs. They fight for us. Remember the same way we see them apart of our family, they see us as part of their pack." The two smile at each other.

The pack smiled slightly at that. Scott was right, family fought for each other. Just like they'd done for each other so many times before.

Scene changes to the family leaving as Scott and Deaton watch them go. Scott raises his hand in a bye motion as the girl gets into the car and they pull away. Scott watches them leave with a look of longing. 

"You know there's still time?" sounds Deaton watching the younger male from his space by the door frame. 

"Wait...where is Deaton?" Lydia asks finally noticing someone's absence, getting shrugs from the others before she also joined their shrugging and turned back to the screen.

Scott turns to face him. "Oh I know. Yeah I'll have kids one of these days, after I find someone, or someone finds me, I guess." 

"Yeah, I meant there's still time to beat traffic." Deaton says smiling.

Eli chocked on his popcorn as the rest of the pack laughed at Deaton's words and Scott's obliviousness. Scott just hid himself in the couch as Derek and Stiles continued teasing him.

 "But if you want to talk, there's still time for that as well."

"I think I was just, maybe feeling kind off, uh..."

"Wistful," Deaton suggests "It means a kind of longing or regret, a sort of melancholy about the past and the choices we've made." 

"Wistful," Scott agrees.

Mellisa looked at her son in sadness as she moved towards him, rubbing his arm in support.

"Why don't you lock up? I'll get my stuff." 

Scott is seen locking the door and flipping the sign from open to close. Just as he turns around a knocking sound comes from behind him. He turns around. He sees two female figure looking around agitated. He quickly goes to open the door and his eyes widened at the faces of the females.