Part 2, Chapter 22: Prelude to an End

On the Road:

Approaching the Regional Headquarters, Group A-

-------------------------------

Arlo was driving the van with many others around them. The situation they had gotten themselves into was becoming ever more serious by the minute. The closer the Royals got to the headquarters, the more tense everyone became.

All anyone could do was keep their mouths shut, and hope to keep it together.

Their situation was, escape, or get caught and lose everything. Not to mention, but nobody really trusted Victor.

Arlo knew deep down that he may even end up fighting against his Aunt again, something which still bothered him.

Elaine was with him in the front, so he decided to check on Remi and Blyke.

"You guys good?" He asked.

They took a second to respond...

"Yeah..." Blyke replied. "As good as we'll ever be at this point."

Arlo went silent, deciding not to press further, knowing that everyone would handle this situation in their own way.

The drive continued, however, it was evident that the van fleet was slowing down...

-------------------------------

With John-

-------------------------------

When John entered his own van, he was alone, and found that the GPS had directions to bring him to the rear of the building.

He was also directed to wait for the rest of the fleet to leave for about ten minutes so he could sneak in.

That time had passed, but he noticed that Isen's van was leaving with him...

'I must be their protection...' He thought to himself.

-------------------------------

With Seraphina-

-------------------------------

When Seraphina entered her van, she noticed that the GPS had directions for a building near the regional headquarters.

This surprised her, but when she examined the van further, she noticed a zipline in the back.

'You're kidding me...' She thought, annoyed.

-------------------------------

With Isen-

-------------------------------

Isen was placed in a command van with Kayden and, to his unfortunate surprise, the Iceman and the Fireman were seemingly 'guarding' them.

'Shit...' He thought to himself. 'WHY ME?!'

Their van took off after John's once the ten minutes had passed.

-------------------------------

Group A, The Royals-

-------------------------------

The vans stopped moving, and Arlo followed suit.

Their van was not exactly in the front, but it was obvious that they had arrived as all the vans around them were unloading.

Victor was up front and was quite literally knocking on their front door.

"OPEN UP!" He yelled in.

The Authorities, not exactly prepared for this event, did open the front door, revealing Arlo's Aunt and Keon.

"Who are you?" He asked. "And what do you think you're doing?"