( 𝟏𝟒 ) 𝐢 𝐡ate 𝐚ccidents!

"You 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 like a mess

"You 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 like a mess."

"Fuck you, Kenma," I rolled my eyes, turning over in my sheets with a disinterested scowl. Yeah, I picked up his call. I have no idea why. He was laying on his bed as well. His hair was pulled back into a loose bun but it was not doing a good job of keeping his long hair out of his face. Strands dangled by his ears and cheeks like cobwebs, "I'm gonna hang up on you... freak."

Kenma looked up from his laptop that sat in his lap, "No! Jesus, relax."

"You relax. You sound mad desperate."

"You talk like a 12 year old boy," He poked fun at me, "You kinda look like one too."

"And yet I still get bitches," I glared, "Wheres your hoes? Nowhere."

"Just cause I don't show you my bitches does not mean I don't have," He pointed a finger, "Plus I don't see your bitches either." He closed his laptop, shoving it to the side and leaning back with his phone in his hands. The pale light shining on his features the accentuated the dimple on his cheek time he spoke.

Maybe I was crazy but he looked tired and a bit sad. His red eyes glowed under all the puffiness. I didn't say anything but I took it as something to be noticed.

"What were you doing before I called?" He spoke softly. His fingers grazing his hair out of his eyesight.

"Honestly?" He nodded, "Your mom." I cracked up, kicking my feet. It was not that funny, not by any means. But it was nearly 3 a.m. and I was severely sleep deprived. I ran my fingers through my hair as I caught a glimpse of his stunned expression. A stupidly funny expression. I laughed even harder, nearly crying as I clenched my stomach.

"You are not- not funny at all," Kenma shook his head.

"But I am." I said through a laugh.

I finally dialed down my laughter, glancing at the boy with a wide smile still spread on my face like a doll. A small glimpse of what could've been a smile seeped onto his lips. But he didn't let it last long before he bit his inner cheek and rolled over on his bed, placing the phone on something to prop it up.

"I was watching fan edits of me," I admitted with a small smile.

"Wow, that's very narcissistic."

"What can I say? I love myself," I chimed.

"I hate watching those videos," Kenma flickered his eyes somewhere behind his phone, "They're good and I like that. It's just weird to me how all these people devote so much of their time to someone who they will probably never meet. Y'know? It kinda makes me-" He stopped and looked back at the screen.

"Oh my god, you have feelings!"

"What?"

"You, Kenma, Kodzuken, whatever you prefer, have feelings."

"Bitch, you're crazy." He rolled his eyes but I could see the ever so faint tint of red on his cheeks.

"You were gonna say it makes you sad," I smiled widely. It made me feel a little happy I'd broken into his reserved side. Maybe it's because it was so late or maybe it's because of me but either way it was a sense of accomplishment.

"So what? Can I not be sad," He pouted dramatically but then rolled his eyes.

"It's just funny," I smiled again. And then he returned that smile. I was a little shocked and a little hesitant to feel that weird puttering in my chest. I rejected it for a second but then I felt my face grow hot with nervousness. I'm supposed to hate this man. I'm supposed to argue and be mad at him for being so mean and snarky. But this nervous feeling in my chest said otherwise.

I think I have a bigger issue than worrying about what my fans think.